The Brimstone Flameblaster was a unique Hardmode flamethrower that had a 8.33% (10% ) chance to drop from Cataclysmic Construct. It fired a Brimstone Ball that bounced off of blocks, ricocheting up to five times before dissipating. This fireball inflicted the Brimstone Flames debuff upon impacting an enemy.
Its best modifier was Unreal.
- The Brimstone Flameblaster differed from other flamethrowers in that it did not fire a defined stream of particles, instead it functioned more like the Flower of Fire. Despite this, it was still considered a flamethrower because it consumed Gel when used and was buffed by the Shroomite Visage.
These history sections are still a work-in-progress, and may not yet contain changes relevant to the current version of the Calamity Mod.
- 1.5.1.001: Now inflicts Brimstone Flames for 3 seconds instead of 5.
- 1.5.0.001: Increased drop rate from 8.33% / 10% to 20% / 25% .
- Now has a tank behind the player.
- Adjusted holdout offset.
- Added a sprite to Brimstone Fireball.
- Buffed shot speed from 8.5 to 10.
- Fireballs now set NPC immunity frames to 5 instead of 7.
- 22.214.171.1241: Now sets NPC immunity frames to 7.
- 126.96.36.199: Buffed use time from 29 to 19, and knockback from 2.5 to 3.5.
| Historical Content |