|Use time||26 Slow|
|Tooltip||Stealth strikes split into more javelins and boost natural life regeneration on hits|
|Grants Buff||Rapid Healing|
|Buff duration||5 seconds (Stealth strike)|
|Buff tooltip||Life regeneration is greatly increased|
Palladium Javelins are craftable Hardmode javelins made from Palladium Bars. They fire a javelin made from palladium, which pierces infinitely, travels a moderate distance before being affected by gravity.
The Palladium Javelin cannot be reforged, and therefore cannot have modifiers.
- Buffed damage from 68 to 88 but nerfed use time from 19 to 26.
- Stealth strike javelins now take 0.25 seconds to split instead of 0.5, grant 5 seconds of Rapid Healing on hits, and no longer have a 142.5% damage modifier.
- Regular throws now grant 10 local immunity frames.
- Recipe now yields 150 instead of 100.
- Can no longer be recovered after being thrown.
- Buffed damage from 50 to 68.
- Stealth strikes now have a 142.5% damage modifier.
- Recipe now yields 100.
- 1.4.5.001: Now has a stealth strike effect.
- Buffed damage from 41 to 50.
- 18.104.22.1681: No longer bounces.
- 22.214.171.124: Buffed damage from 35 to 41, and use time from 21 to 18.
- 1.1.5: Fixed it not dealing throwing damage.
- 126.96.36.199: Resprited.
- 1.1: Introduced.