From Calamity Mod Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cosmic Plushie.png
Cosmic Plushie.png
Patreon Donator
This item is dedicated to: Sarcosuchus
  • Ultima.png
Stack digit 1.png
Damage150 Ranged
Knockback2 (Very Weak)
Critical chance4%
Use time8 Very Fast
TooltipCasts a continuous stream of plasma bolts
Over time the bolts are replaced with powerful lasers
Bolts power up into solid beams as you continue shooting
90% chance to save ammo
Inflicts DebuffElemental MixElemental Mix
100% chance

Debuff duration4 seconds (Beams)
Debuff tooltipA beautiful elemental symphony is flaying you alive
RarityRarity Level: 14
Sell 40 Gold Coin.png
Research1 required
Projectile created
Ultima Bolt
Ultima Bolt
Ultima firing plasma bolts and beams.
The homing projectiles that appear while the bow is firing beams.

Ultima is a craftable post-Moon Lord bow. Upon firing initially, it fires rainbow bolts which bounce off surfaces and do not pierce, firing in a manner parallel from the bow to the cursor with a random offset around the bow's sprite position. After 2.45 seconds, the chance of a bolt being replaced with a solid beam of light linearly increases until it reaches 100% chance at 7 seconds. The beams pierce all tiles and targets and deal 50% more damage than the bolts and inflict the Elemental Mix debuff. After 4.9 seconds, there is a 16.67% chance per frame that a rainbow dust spark is fired. The spark deals 33.33% damage, moves in a spiral and homes into enemies. Bolts and sparks create small explosions on hit, essentially doubling their damage output. This weapon has a 90% chance to not consume ammo when fired.

Its best modifier is Unreal. However, the weapon's firing speed will not be affected.





  • As Ultima converts all arrows into plasma bolts and beams, it is best paired with Bloodfire Arrows as they have the highest base damage.
  • Pairing this weapon with the Reaper Tooth Necklace allows for much higher DPS


  • Ultima's design heavily resembles the Starmada.


These history sections are still a work-in-progress, and may not yet contain changes relevant to the current version of the Calamity Mod.
    • Buffed damage from 116 to 150. Beams now inflict Elemental Mix for 4 seconds.
    • Increased sell price from 28 Gold Coin to 40 Gold Coin.
  • Fixed an issue where it moved erratically and inaccurately when the cursor was close to the player.
    • Nerfed damage from 119 to 116 and use time from 3 to 8.
    • Beam projectiles now longer deal 150% base damage.
    • Now requires a Cosmic Anvil to craft instead of a Draedon's Forge.
    • Fixed it being held slightly off-center.
  • Fixed it not firing projectiles in multiplayer.