Blood Fountain of Revengeance
|This page describes old mod content that was removed or replaced. The information here does not apply to the current version of the Calamity Mod.|
|Use time||45 Extremely Slow|
|Tooltip||Enables/disables Revengeance Mode, can only be used in Expert Mode.|
Enables the Rage mechanic. When Rage is maxed press Rage Mode to activate Rage Mode.
You gain Rage when in proximity of enemies or by using special items.
Enables the Adrenaline mechanic. When Adrenaline is maxed press Adrenaline Mode to activate Adrenaline Mode.
You gain Adrenaline whenever a boss is alive. Getting hit drops Adrenaline back to 0.
All enemies spawn 17.65% more frequently.
Certain non-boss enemies and projectiles deal between 10% and 25% more damage.
Makes certain enemies block life steal and nerfs the effectiveness of life steal.
Nerfs the effectiveness of the Titanium Armor set bonus.
All boss minions no longer drop hearts.
Changes all boss AIs and some enemy AIs.
Increases the health and damage of all bosses.
- For the difficulty activated by this item, see here.
Blood Fountain of Revengeance was an item found within the Starter Bag in Expert Mode. When used in Expert Mode, it activated or disabled Revengeance Mode. Attempting to use it in Normal Mode or during a boss battle would have no effects.
It could be crafted at an Altar and did not have any ingredients.
|Blood Fountain of Revengeance hist||1|
- 2.0.1.001: Removed.
- 2.0.0.003: Fixed an incorrect tooltip regarding spawn rate changes.
- Renamed from "Revengeance" to "Blood Fountain of Revengeance".
- Updated tooltip to match changes made after the vanilla 188.8.131.52 version.
- 1.5.0.002: Now has a failsafe to allow the item to be used if a Normal Mode world has Revengeance Mode enabled.
- 1.5.0.001: The tooltip has been updated to match the new effects of Rage Mode.
- 1.4.5.006: Can no longer be toggled while a boss is alive. If the player attempts to use it while a boss is alive, a custom status message will be displayed, and nothing will happen.
- 1.4.3.001: Fixed it replacing or being replaced by starting items spawned by other mods.
- 184.108.40.206: Can no longer be used during the countdown to The Devourer of Gods' second phase.
- 220.127.116.11: Fixed the tooltip saying that Adrenaline burnout happens after 3 seconds instead of 5.
- 18.104.22.168: Tooltip has been greatly expanded, now capitalizes the first letters of the mode's name, and no longer capitalizes the word "less".
- 22.214.171.124: Tooltip no longer states that Rage and Adrenaline are new stats.
- Removed the "READ ALL OF THIS" line in tooltip, and reworded last line to reflect that it can now be toggled.
- Removed some extra spaces in tooltip.
- 1.4.1.003: Now uses the rarity instead of .
- 1.4.1.001: Tooltip now mentions how the mode changes the effectiveness of defense.
- 1.4.0.002: Can now be crafted at a Demon Altar or Crimson Altar for free.
- 126.96.36.199: Added the line "If you hit max adrenaline and don't use it within 5 seconds your adrenaline damage will drop gradually." to its tooltip.
- 1.3.3.011: Resprited.
- 188.8.131.52: Fixed an error in tooltip where "activate" was spelt as "activae".
- 184.108.40.206: Altered tooltip to reflect the change from Stress to Rage and Adrenaline.
- 1.2.3.005: Fixed a multiplayer desync bug.
- 1.2.1.001: Tooltip now mentions Stress.
- 220.127.116.111: Fixed the first line of its tooltip unintentionally merging with the second line.
- 18.104.22.1681: Introduced.
|Tools: Usual Tools • Summoning Tools • Other Tools |