Jump to navigation Jump to search
|"Draedon Update Hotfixes"|
|Release date||November 23, 2021|
|Music Mod version|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
- Reactive Damage Reduction durations are now 33% shorter in Normal Mode and 15% shorter in Expert Mode.
- Reactive Damage Reduction is now disabled in tiers. If a boss from a tier is killed on a world, all bosses below its tier will have their Reactive Damage Reduction removed. This effect also includes Malice Mode. A full list of tiers can be found below:
- Tier 1 consists of all Pre Hardmode bosses, including King Slime, Desert Scourge, Eye of Cthulhu, Crabulon, Eater of Worlds, Brain of Cthulhu, Hive Mind, The Perforators, Queen Bee, Skeletron, The Slime God, and Wall of Flesh.
- Tier 2 consist of all early Hardmode bosses, including Cryogen, Mechanical Bosses, Aquatic Scourge, Brimstone Elemental, Calamitas, and Plantera.
- Tier 3 consist of all late Hardmode bosses, including Anahita and Leviathan, Astrum Aureus, Golem, The Plaguebringer Goliath, Duke Fishron, Ravager, Lunatic Cultist, Astrum Deus, and Moon Lord.
- Tier 4 consists of Profaned Guardians, The Dragonfolly, and Providence, the Profaned Goddess.
- Tier 5 consists of Ceaseless Void, Storm Weaver, Signus, Envoy of the Devourer, Polterghast, and The Old Duke.
- The Devourer of Gods, Jungle Dragon, Yharon, Exo Mechs, and Supreme Calamitas have no tier, and must be individually defeated to have their Reactive Damage Reduction removed. However, upon being defeated they will still remove Reactive Damage Reduction on previous bosses.
- Most segmented bosses have had their Reactive Damage Reduction modifiers decreased from 5x to 3x.
- This excludes XM-05 Thanatos, who now receives a 2x modifier, including on Malice Mode.
- This modifier has been decreased from 5x to 4x in Malice Mode.
- Increased the amount of time needed to pass before Timed Aggression kicks in from 35% longer than expected kill time to 50%.
- Decreased Desert Scourge velocity by 25% on all world difficulties.
- A Desert Nuisance no longer drops Hearts.
- Significantly decreased how often The Perforator worms burrow and lunge at the player on all world difficulties.
- Polterghast's map icons now rotate alongside the boss.
- The rock and crystal Profaned Guardians are no longer considered bosses.
- Nerfed XS-03 Apollo and XF-09 Ares plasma bolt projectile damage from 400 / 600 / 632 / 648 to 350 / 528 / 556 / 572 .
- XF-09 Ares can no longer fire any projectiles for 10 frames after its Exo Overload Beam attack ends. Increased the distance the player must travel away from the lasers to proc its enrage by 5 blocks.
- The following enemies no longer inflict Defense damage:
- Nerfed Cnidrion health from 400 / 800 to 280 / 560 .
- Eidolist can no longer spawn in the Dungeon.
- Auric Tesla Body Armor now uses either God Slayer Chestplate or Silva Armor in its recipe instead of using both.
- Auric Tesla Cuisses now use either God Slayer Leggings or Silva Leggings in their recipe instead of using both.
- Auric Quantum Cooling Cell now uses 8 Mysterious Circuitry, 8 Dubious Plating, 40 Endothermic Energy, and 6 Cores of Eleum in its recipe instead of 40 Wires, 80 Endothermic Energy, and 12 Cores of Eleum.
- Decryption Computer now uses 100 Wires in its recipe instead of 300.
- Unsafe Eutrophic Sand Walls can now be crafted from Eutrophic Sand.
- Unsafe Eutrophic Sand and Navystone Walls can now be crafted back into Eutrophic Sand and Navystone respectively.
- Silva Leggings now require a Cosmic Anvil to craft instead of an Ancient Manipulator.
- Rod of Discord can no longer be crafted.
- Swirling Cosmic Flame Dye's recipe now yields 2 instead of 1.
- Unholy Core now requires a Hellforge to craft instead of a Hardmode Forge.
- Voltage Regulation System now requires an Ancient Manipulator to craft.
- Renamed Eutrophic Sand Wall to Unsafe Eutrophic Sand Wall.
- Renamed Eutrophic Sand Wall Safe to Eutrophic Sand Wall.
- Renamed Glove Of Precision to Glove of Precision.
- Renamed Glove Of Recklessness to Glove of Recklessness.
- Renamed Navystone Wall to Unsafe Navystone Wall.
- Renamed Navystone Wall Safe to Navystone Wall.
Balance and Reworks
- Moved 5% summon damage from Aerospec Helmet set bonus to the headpiece itself.
- Gave Bloody Edge a 125% size modifier.
- Reworked the Defense damage formula:
- The ratio of damage to defense damage is now always 15%, regardless of difficulty.
- The player cannot take more than 25% of their maximum defense as defense damage.
- Increased the defense damage regeneration delay timer from 0.25 seconds to 0.5.
- Defense that is lost now regenerates back at a dynamic percentage every 3 frames once the regeneration delay timer has ended.
- If the player takes defense damage and is not hit again, all defense will have been regenerated back in 1 second.
- Consecutive hits after taking defense damage now slow the percentage of defense that is regenerated back every 3 frames. The total time for all of the player's defense to be regenerated back is capped at 15 seconds.
- Defense damage can now only be applied to the player once every 0.25 seconds instead of every 0.083.
- Nerfed Defense-increasing modifiers:
- The Hard modifier now increases defense by +1 / +2 after defeating Wall of Flesh / +3 after defeating Polterghast / +4 after defeating Jungle Dragon, Yharon instead of +1 / +2 after defeating Golem or Moon Lord / +3 after defeating Providence / +4 after defeating The Devourer of Gods.
- The Guarding modifier now increases defense by +2 / +3 after defeating Wall of Flesh / +4 after defeating Golem / +5 after defeating Providence, the Profaned Goddess / +6 after defeating The Devourer of Gods / +8 after defeating Jungle Dragon, Yharon instead of +2 / +3 after defeating Wall of Flesh / +4 after defeating Golem / +5 after defeating Moon Lord / +6 after defeating Providence / +7 after defeating Polterghast / +8 after defeating The Devourer of Gods.
- The Armored modifier now increases defense by +3 / +5 after defeating Wall of Flesh / +6 after defeating Moon Lord / +7 after defeating Providence / +8 after defeating Polterghast / +9 after defeating The Devourer of Gods \ +11 after defeating Jungle Dragon, Yharon instead of +3 / +4 after defeating Wall of Flesh / +6 after defeating Golem / +7 after defeating Moon Lord / +9 after defeating Providence / +10 after defeating Polterghast / +12 after defeating The Devourer of Gods.
- The Warding modifier now increases defense by +4 / +6 after defeating Wall of Flesh / +7 after defeating Golem / +8 after defeating Moon Lord / +9 after defeating Providence / +10 after defeating Polterghast / +12 after defeating The Devourer of Gods / +15 after defeating Jungle Dragon, Yharon instead of +4 / +6 after defeating Wall of Flesh / +8 after defeating Golem / +10 after defeating Moon Lord / +12 after defeating Providence / +14 after defeating Polterghast / +16 after defeating The Devourer of Gods.
- Nerfed Endurance Potion's damage reduction boost from 10% to 5%.
- Nerfed Eye of Night's damage from 35 to 28, minion cell projectile now pierces once instead of infinitely, no longer explodes, and grants enemies 90 local immunity frames instead of 19. Reduced the maximum amount of cells stuck on an enemy at once from 10 to 4. Additionally, the minion no longer deals contact damage.
- Rebalanced Flesh of Infidelity, nerfed damage from 26 to 23 and minion now grants enemies 60 local immunity frames instead of standard immunity frames. Flesh Ball minion now fires 2 blood particles every 3 jumps instead of 1-4 every jump. Increased blood projectile's duration from 3 seconds to 5.
- Buffed Frostbite Blaster's damage from 31 to 55. It no longer fires more bullets than intended.
- Heart of the Elements no longer grants 9 defense while equipped.
- Hearts can now drop from King Slime boss servants.
- The First Shadowflame now lists that it grants minion slots in its tooltip. Decreased minion slot boost from 3 to 1.
- However, it now stacks with the minions slots granted by Statis' Blessing.
- Decreased Shattered Community maximum rage level from 60 to 25.
- Tavernkeep armor set bonuses buffed:
- Monk armor now grants 15% minion damage, 10% melee damage, 10% melee critical strike chance and 10% melee speed.
- Squire armor now grants 3 life regeneration and 15% melee and minion damage.
- Huntress armor and Red Riding armor now grant 10% minion and ranged damage.
- Apprentice armor now grants 5% minion damage and 15% magic critical strike chance.
- Shinobi Infiltrator armor now grants 30% minion damage, 10% melee damage, 10% melee critical strike chance and 10% melee speed.
- Valhalla Knight armor now grants 6 life regeneration and 10% melee and minion damage.
- Dark Artist armor now grants 10% minion damage and 15% magic critical strike chance.
- Buffed Virid Vanguard's damage from 156 to 280 and alternative fire function now functions correctly.
- Bleached and Sandy Angling Kits now mention that they can drop fishing gear in their tooltips.
- Decreased Blue Statigel Dye and Pink Statigel Dye sell prices from 2 40 to 60 .
- Decreased Brimstone Slag pickaxe power requirement from 180% to 100%.
- The Brimstone Witch enchantment prices are now affected by Discount Card and other similar effects.
- The Brimstone Witch is now listed on the Census Mod.
- Increased how much Dark Plasma drops from Ceaseless Void's Treasure Bag from 3-4 to 4-6 .
- Charred Ore now uses the rarity instead of and decreased sell price accordingly.
- Also decreased its rarity on the Metal Detector.
- Chaotic Brick Wall, Safe Eutrophic Sand Wall, and Safe Navystone Wall are no longer labeled on the map when moused over.
- Cinder Blossom Staff, Cosmic Immaterializer, Deathstare Rod, Frost Blossom Staff, Metastasis, Perdition, Sun God Staff, Sun Spirit Staff, and Temporal Umbrella tooltips now mention that there can only be one of their corresponding minions active per player.
- Additionally, the Deathstare Rod minion no longer respawns with the player after dying.
- Reduced Cosmilite Brick and Silva Crystal pickaxe requirements from 275% to 250%.
- Decreased Cosmilite Dye sell price from 7 50 to 5 .
- Buffed Crystyl Crusher's pickaxe power from 500% to 1000% and use animation from 10 to 2.
- The Dragonfolly (Lore) and The Profaned Guardians (Lore) items now use the rarity instead of . The Sentinels of the Devourer (Lore) now uses the rarity instead of .
- Added line splits to all Enchantments.
- Simplified Everclear's buff tooltip for consistency.
- Added flavor text to Fabsol's Vodka.
- Hallowed Rune and Phantomic Artifact buffs no longer display a duration.
- Decreased Hell's Sun sell price from 22 to 2 40 .
- Juvenile Eidolon Wyrm can no longer drop the Lunar Cultist set.
- Decreased Lunar Kunai sell price from 20 to 24 .
- Moon Charm no longer increases the player's jump height while equipped.
- Revengeance now has a failsafe to allow the item to be used if a normal mode world has Revengeance Mode enabled.
- Decreased Slime God Dye sell price from 3 60 to 65 .
- Decreased Tarragon Throwing Dart sell price from 3 to 30 .
- Toxic Heart now grants the player full immunity to the Plague debuff instead of reducing its damage by 50%.
- Updated Brimlance and Miasma tooltips to match their current functions.
- Updated Titan Heart Mantle tooltip to mention that it decreases rogue attack speed instead of rogue shoot speed.
- The following Walls now appear on the map:
- The Wizard now sells Rod of Discord for 24 while in The Hallow biome during Hardmode. Its buy price is unaffected by Discount Card and other similar effects.
- Updated the map colors for the following tiles:
- Changed Abyss Gravel from #000000 ● to #191C36 ●.
- Changed Abyss Gravel Wall (Safe) from #293850 ● to #060A36 ●.
- Changed Eutrophic Sand Wall (Safe) from #646496 ● to #505078 ●.
- Changed Navystone from #003232 ● to #005A5A ●.
- Changed Voidstone from #0A0A0A ● to #0F0F0F ●.
- Changed Voidstone Wall (Safe) from #050505 ● to #000000 ●.
- The Witch Doctor now sells Summoning Potion for 2 in Pre-Hardmode, 4 in Hardmode, and 8 post-Moon Lord.
- Yoyo Bag tooltip now mentions that it nerfs all Yoyo damage by 33% while equipped.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Abyssal and Eclipse Mirror dodge effects to proc on projectiles that deal no damage.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to charge the Adrenaline Meter while no bosses were present.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Adult Eidolon Wyrm from being flagged as dead on multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug that prevented homing projectiles from targeting Aquatic Scourge.
- Fixed an oversight where Arcanum of the Void could still drop in Normal mode, and did not use the expert rarity.
- Fixed a typo on Armageddon and Spectral Veil tooltips.
- Fixed critical strike values not properly applying on Astral Hamaxe, Astral Pickaxe, Crystyl Crusher, and Inferna Cutter.
- Fixed The Atom Splitter and Sacrifice not being classified as a Javelin and a Dagger respectively.
- Fixed Auric Tesla Body Armor and Bloodflare Wyvern Helm not displaying their weather protection bonuses in Death Mode.
- Added a missing comma to one of the Bandit's dialogs.
- Fixed Bones having a larger grab-range than intended.
- Fixed Brain of Cthulhu Creepers incorrectly using enraged AI while not on Malice Mode.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Chaos Ball from dealing damage to the player on Expert and Revengeance Mode.
- Fixed an oversight that allowed Corrupt, Crimson, Dungeon, Hallow, Jungle, and Sky Crates to drop tier 2 or tier 3 Hardmode ores without 1 or 2 of the Mechanical Bosses being defeated.
- Fixed a bug that caused Cultist Assassin to create 20 copies of its gores when killed.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed Deathstare Rod to inherit damage values from other projectile AI.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Demon Altar to drop Souls of Night in Pre-Hardmode.
- Fixed a visual error that prevented The Devourer of Gods portal animation from playing as intended.
- Fixed an issue that allowed The Devourer of Gods to become enraged too quickly while stalling during phase 1.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Draedon's Heart from halving projectile damage when idle.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Eutrophic Shelf from emitting light when placed facing left.
- Fixed an outdated line on Evil Smasher's tooltip.
- Fixed an oversight that allowed multiple Exo Mechs to enter their final "showdown" phase at the same time.
- Fixed God Slayer armor set bonus tooltip stating that God Slayer Dash has a 15 second cooldown instead of 35.
- Fixed Hearts dropping from certain boss servants in Revengeance Mode.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Malice Mode from being toggled on multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Mimics spawned by statues to drop loot.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the player to summon more Perdition Beacons than intended.
- Fixed an oversight where Phosphorescent Gauntlet was not listed for the Acid Rain entry on the Boss Checklist mod.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash if the player used Rancor without a dedicated graphics card installed on their PC.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the game to crash when using rogue weapons with modified tooltips.
- Fixed Roxcalibur not having a sell price.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Schematics from unlocking Draedon's Arsenal weapons.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Schematics to be destroyed when using The Codebreaker.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Schematics to overwrite each other when placing them into The Codebreaker.
- Fixed Stat Meter incorrectly showing un-nerfed values for jump speed.
- Fixed Supreme Cataclysm's fist projectile hitboxes being offset.
- Removed extra tooltips on armor set bonuses that had their extra minion slots removed.
- Fixed a bug that prevented items added to Town NPC shops from being affected by Discount Card and other similar effects.
- Fixed an oversight that caused Universe Splitter's laser beams to deal magic damage instead of summon damage.
- Fixed a tile sheet error for Void Condenser.
- Fixed Void Concentration Staff not dropping from Ceaseless Void's Treasure Bag.
- Fixed a bug that caused Wall of Flesh and various Abyss enemies to take damage from the Abyssal pressure.
- Fixed a sprite error on the Withered debuff.
- Fixed XF-09 Ares laser canon telegraph not functioning as intended.
- Fixed visual errors on Yateveo Bloom.
- This version of the Main Mod is also compatible with the 1.5.0.002 music mod version, however, since that version was not properly distributed, they are not paired.