Jump to navigation Jump to search
|"Supreme Calamitas Buffs"|
|Release date||June 30, 2017|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 220.127.116.111 update made several changes to Supreme Calamitas and her fight, including new sprites for her and her brothers. The update also buffed several vanilla bosses in Revengeance Mode and reduced dust from several weapons.
- Added Rampart of Deities.
- Increased knockback resistance in Revengeance Mode.
- Soul Seekers now instantly despawn if Calamitas is defeated or despawns.
- Now fires cursed fireballs every 5 seconds instead of 6 in Revengeance Mode.
- Increased head's aggression in Revengeance Mode.
- Vile Clot projectiles now produce less dust.
- Can now only spawn up to 15 Detonating Flames at once instead of 20.
- Speed now scales with the player's run acceleration.
- Increased the fire rate of Revengeance Mode projectile rain.
- Blood Geysers now produce less dust.
- Increased aggression in Revengeance Mode.
- Buffed health from 1,500,000 / 2,400,000 to 2,500,000 / 4,000,000 , contact damage from 600 / 960 to 750 / 1200 , and defense from 350 to 370.
- Buffed Brimstone Hellblast damage from 200 / 360 to 300 / 560 , and changed Brimstone Fireblast damage from 180 / 320 to 220 / 400 .
- Buffed the brothers' Brimstone Hellblast damage from 160 / 280 to 180 / 320 .
- Replaced all Brimstone Shot projectiles in the fight with Brimstone Fireblasts.
- Increased DPS cap.
- Increased the distance that Supreme Calamitas stays away from the player.
- Increased speed.
- Now becomes more aggressive at higher amounts of health.
- Brimstone Hellblasts now collide with tiles.
- Brimstone Fireblasts are now slightly transparent.
- Nerfed Soul Seeker's contact damage from 200 / 280 to 100 / 140 , buffed defense from 50 to 250, and increased the chance for it to fire a Brimstone Barrage projectile every second.
- Soul Seekers now instantly despawn if Supreme Calamitas is defeated or despawns.
- Post-Providence Dungeon enemies now have a 16.67% / 25% chance to spawn a Phantom Spirit instead of 10% / 16.67% .
- Increased the chance for Sea Snails to drop Sea Shell from 14.29% / 20% to 25% / 33% .
- Nerfed Wulfrum Drone health from 80 / 112 to 60 / 84 , and damage from 30 / 42 to 25 / 35 .
- Nerfed Wulfrum Slime health from 44 / 61 to 32 / 44 , and damage from 20 / 28 to 16 / 22 .
- Azathoth's orbs can now produce lasers at a farther range, and all of its projectiles now produce less dust.
- Cleansing Blaze now requires a Draedon's Forge to craft instead of an Ancient Manipulator.
- Buffed Elysian Tracers' horizontal speed from 16 to 17, horizontal acceleration from 3.5 to 3.8, and gave them a run speed and acceleration of 1.5.
- Buffed Drew's Wings' horizontal speed from 18 to 20, and horizontal acceleration from 4 to 4.5.
- Fungal Clump's healing orbs now produce less dust.
- Lazhar's beam now produces less dust.
- Rotten Brain and Shaderain Staff's rain projectiles now produce less dust.
- Buffed Seraph Tracers' horizontal acceleration from 3 to 3.2, and gave them a run speed and acceleration of 1.25.
- Sun God Staff's beams now produce less dust.
- Triactis' True Paladinian Mage-Hammer of Might now produces less dust.
- Increased Yharim's Crystal's mana cost from 35 to 125.
- Decreased the amount of damage reduction gained by defeating Lunatic Cultist from 10% to 5%.
- Decreased the amount of damage reduction lost in Revengeance Mode from 25% to 20%.
- Resprited Azathoth and Triactis' True Paladinian Mage-Hammer of Might.
- Resprited Azathoth's orbs and Entropy's Vigil's Cataclymini.
- Fixed Supreme Calamitas not being able to drop Vehemence.