Jump to navigation Jump to search
|"Rust and Dust Hotfixes"|
|Release date||August 21, 2020|
|Music Mod version|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
- Nerfed The Leviathan's health from 69,000 / 110,400 / 145,120 to 55,200 / 88,320 / 116,096 .
- Now fires several barrages of sand blasts in its spin attack instead of summoning enemies.
- Reduced top speed in its second phase in all difficulties.
- Now fires blue lasers below 70% health which inflict Electrified in Revengeance Mode.
- Green lasers are now fired below 85% health and inflict Cursed Inferno instead of homing onto the player.
- All lasers can fire regardless of health in Death Mode.
- Reduced maximum body defense buff from 30 to 10.
- Probes now fire a less amount of lasers in a set time.
- Lasers in Phase 1 can now pass through tiles between them and the player as well as inflicting God Slayer Inferno for 2 seconds.
- Can now have up to 3 Draconic Swarmers alive at once in Revengeance Mode.
- Phase 2 no longer limits the maximum Swarmers to 1.
- Freed head in Revengeance Mode no longer deals contact damage.
- Now burrows more often in Phase 1 and even more often in higher difficulties.
- The amount of Hive Blobs and Dank Creepers that spawn during the fight now scales with world difficulty.
- Hive Blobs stay much closer to the Hive Mind itself and fire vile clots slightly more often, but with reduced velocity.
- Buffed Hive Blob's health from 75 to 100 for normal blobs and 150 for the variants that can spawn when the Hive Mind takes damage.
- Shaderain projectiles now fall much slower.
- Nerfed fast charge telegraph and bullet hell damage reduction from 75% to 40%.
- No longer deals contact damage during bullet hell spins.
- Ancient Doom projectiles and clone fireballs now inflict Shadowflame in Revengeance Mode.
- Reduced top speed in Revengeance Mode.
- Phantasmal Spheres now start out with a slower velocity and accelerate over time.
- Can no longer naturally spawn in Death Mode.
- Reduced tile enrage requirement by 25%.
- Now immune to Nightwither.
- Now drops both Elysian Aegis and Elysian Wings when defeated entirely at nighttime, regardless of the biome the player is in.
- Can no longer naturally spawn in Death Mode.
- Hands cannot deal damage for 3 seconds after spawning.
- Limbs cannot deal damage for 3 seconds after spawning.
- Rockets in Revengeance Mode are now slightly slower.
- Reduced speed and slimes summoned.
- Reduced Distorted duration from the Core from 4 seconds to 3, and increased speed when possessing another slime.
- Lasers while enraged now start out with a slower velocity and accelerate over time.
- Adult Eidolon Wyrm no longer drops Lumenyl pre-Calamitas or Ectoplasm pre-Plantera.
- All bosses besides the Profaned Guardians and the Sentinels of the Devourer are now guaranteed to drop at least one weapon.
- Armored Digger and Draedon's Remote Mechanical Bosses now drop Dubious Plating and Mysterious Circuitry.
- Nerfed Draconic Swarmer's health from 20,000 / 40,000 / 50,000 to 12,000 / 24,000 / 30,000 .
- Decreased the spawn rate of Piggy and Wulfrum Drone.
- Decreased the speed of Wulfrum Drone and Wulfrum Hovercraft.
- Blue and Green Jellyfish can no longer spawn in any Calamity Mod biome.
- Increased spawn rates for Giant Clam, Wulfrum Gyrator, Wulfrum Hovercraft, Wulfrum Pylon, and Wulfrum Rover.
- Wulfrum Pylon can now occasionally spawn in the inner third of the world.
- Wulfrum Pylon now boosts enemy spawn rates if there are less than 4 other Wulfrum enemies nearby.
- All of the following recipes that use Endothermic Energy, Nightmare Fuel, and/or Phantoplasm have been replaced with Ascendant Spirit Essence(s):
- Changed the number of Cosmilite Bars in several recipes:
- The Sponge now uses 5 instead of 15.
- Galaxy Smasher, Primordial Ancient, and Starmada now use 5 instead of 10.
- SDFMG now uses 5 instead of 4.
- Asgardian Aegis and Elysian Tracers no longer use Phantoplasm in their recipes.
- Clock Gatlignum now uses Clockwork Assault Rifle in its recipe.
- Draedon's Heart and Starmada now require a Draedon's Forge to craft instead of an Ancient Manipulator.
- Laboratory Shelf is now crafted and crafted into Laboratory Plating instead of Laboratory Panels.
- Primordial Ancient now uses 5 Forbidden Fragments in its recipe instead of 10.
- Rusted Pipes now use the Any Iron Bar recipe group.
- Shredder now uses Frostbite Blaster in its recipe instead of Clockwork Assault Rifle.
- Starmada now uses 1 Ascendant Spirit Essence in its recipe.
- Renamed Anahita's Song to Anahita's Arpeggio.
- Renamed Omega Blue Leggings to Omega Blue Tentacles.
- Renamed Wulfrum Hood to Wulfrum Visage.
Balance and Reworks
- All rogue accessories that grant special on-hit effects can only proc on the first 5 hits of a rogue projectile.
- Anti-materiel Rifle projectiles now have 10% of the weapon's knockback instead of the full amount.
- Reworked Caustic Staff, now inflicts debuffs on a randomized timer between 1 and 3 seconds.
- Reworked Celestus' stealth strike, now fires a single scythe that bounces off and homes into enemies after returning to the player once.
- Desert Prowler armor no longer boosts the damage of ammunition.
- Greatly reduced how often Elemental Disk splits and how many sub projectiles it can make.
- Nerfed Elemental Excalibur's shot speed from 12 to 6.
- Adjusted Entropy's Vigil, Cataclymini's fire and Catastromini now grant ID-static immunity frames.
- Reworked Hypothermia's stealth strike, now fires an ice chunk that splits into more ice shards after traveling a short distance.
- The player can now receive the Life Drain buff from the following NPCs:
- Lunarian Bow projectiles can no longer pierce.
- Napalm Arrows now use ID-static iframes.
- Nerfed Optic Staff, Spazmamini minions now grant enemies 12 ID-static immunity frames instead of 10 local immunity frames.
- Profaned Soul Crystal now only gives Holy Flames immunity during the day and Nightwither immunity during the night.
- Profaned Soul Crystal minions now only inflict Holy Flames at day and Nightwither at night.
- Profaned Soul Crystal's safety damage net is now 75 damage instead of 0.1% of the target's max health.
- Pulse Dragon's electrospheres now use local immunity frames and last 0.2 seconds. Now spawns 8 electrospheres per flail instead of 6. The flail itself now deals extra damage to inorganic targets. Buffed electrosphere damage from 40% base damage to 100%.
- Sealed Singularity's bomb no longer grants local immunity frames.
- Cosmic Scythes summoned from Shadow Potion now inflict Shadowflame instead of God Slayer Inferno.
- Spectralstorm Cannon's lost soul projectiles now have a 30% projectile deviation. Lost soul projectiles now start on a randomized frame instead of the first frame.
- Spirit Glyph, Hallowed Rune, and heart/star spawns from Bloodflare armor can now trigger on bosses that have no contact damage.
- Sulphurous armor's toxic bubble projectile now only spawns on double jumps.
- Nerfed Vanquisher Arrows, decreased the overall amount of secondary arrows that spawn.
- Nerfed Venerated Locket's knife base damage from 200 to 150, but knife damage is now affected by rogue damage boosts.
- Yanmei's Knife can now trigger its on-hit effects when damaging the following:
- Several sound effects have been added:
- Acidwood trees can now grow on Sulphurous Sandstone and Hardened Sulphurous Sandstone.
- Anahita's Arpeggio projectile sounds now vary in pitch and velocity based on cursor position.
- Increased Auric Tesla Bar's sell price from 45 to 60 .
- Biome Shrines have an increased chance to spawn on world generation.
- All Cryogen projectiles now have glowmasks to make them more visible.
- Reworded Deific Amulet, Exodus Wings and Rampart of Deities' tooltips.
- Draedon's Charging Stations can now be found in Arsenal Lab chests.
- Draedon Furniture can no longer be destroyed by Lava or Explosives.
- Decreased Draedon Power Cell use time from 14 to 9, doubled the Extractinator use rate, and it now has a sell price of 20 .
- Draedon's Security Turret now has a minimum pickaxe power requirement of 55% instead of 65%.
- Removed the Yoraiz0r's Spell effect from Fearmonger armor.
- Grape Beer and Margarita's tooltips no longer manually state that they restore mana, and Margarita's tooltip now states its buff duration.
- Added the names "Cameron" and "Woffle" for the Guide.
- Holographic Display Box is now obtainable and now has a sell price of 1 .
- Updated various Providence aurora visuals.
- Updated Star Cannon visuals to be akin to how the visuals look in Journey's End.
- The Sea King's help quotes are now spoken in a rotation.
- The Sea King now has a quote regarding the Arsenal Labs, and moved the Acid Rain quote to post-Polterghast.
- Increased Shadowspec Bar's sell price from 70 to 85 .
- Added custom jump effects to Statigel armor and Sulphurous armor.
- Vigorous Candle's effect is now disabled while Iron Heart is active.
- Voidstone can no longer be blown up by explosives.
- Resprited Omega Blue armor and Statigel armor.
- Resprited The Community, Old Die, and Voltaic Jelly.
- Resprited Abyssal Madness and Sirius buffs.
- Resprited Abyssal Madness Cooldown, Extreme Gravity, Fab, Icarus' Folly, Nightwither, Shred, Sulphuric Poisoning, Time Distortion, Warped, Weak Petrification, and Whispering Death debuffs.
- Resprited Meteor Fist projectiles.
- Resprited Dragon Scales and The Wand's tornadoes.
- Resprited Dragon Scales and Infernal Spear's fireballs.
- Resprited Drunk Princess.
- Resprited Adamantite Throwing Axe, Aether's Whisper, Briny Baron, Flare Bolt, Frigidflash Bolt, Frost Bolt, Gilded Dagger, Gleaming Dagger, Ichor Spear, Magna Striker, Marked Magnum, Plasma Rod, Scourge of the Seas, and Tears of Heaven.
- Resprited Explosive Shotgun Shell, Flash Round, and Superball Bullet.
- Resprited Fabsol's Vodka, Red Wine and Whiskey.
- Resprited Bloatfish Banner, Bobbit Worm Banner, Bohldohr Banner, Giant Squid Banner, Laserfish Banner, Luminous Corvina Banner, Oarfish Banner, Parasea Banner, Sand Tortoise Banner, and Shockstorm Shuttle Banner.
- Fixed a bug that would end the Acid Rain event prematurely while Acid Rain enemies were being fought due to natural rain ending.
- Fixed a bug that caused Anahita and Leviathan to not be spawnable in multiplayer.
- Fixed an armor swap exploit that allowed the player to avoid cooldowns.
- Fixed a bug that caused the world to become corrupted when generating Arsenal Labs.
- Fixed an oversight where Astrum Deus had an outdated summon method in the Boss Checklist Mod's Boss Log.
- Fixed a bug that caused Astrum Deus to become permanently invulnerable during Boss Rush.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Ataraxia's true melee projectiles from dealing damage.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed the player to summon minions while "Autopause" was in effect.
- Fixed Blast Barrel's normal and stealth strike effects being reversed.
- Fixed Blunder Booster aura and Heart of the Elements minions not showing up for other players in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the player to double jump while on the Brimrose mount.
- Fixed a visual error with Calamitas' laser projectiles.
- Fixed a bug that caused The Camper's effects to be reversed.
- Fixed an exploit with the Caustic Dragon that allowed it to fire projectiles regardless of the player's available minion slots.
- Fixed an oversight that caused the player to take more damage while affected with Chaos State in Revengeance Mode.
- Fixed a bug where the Cloud Elemental minion would idle incredibly close to the player.
- Fixed Clown Banner not protecting against Happy Bomb projectiles.
- Fixed Cosmilite Bed's highlight being too high.
- Fixed certain homing weapon projectiles that were unintentionally homing in on Critters.
- Fixed a bug that caused Crystalline's stealth strike projectiles to deal ranged damage.
- Fixed a mod call error where Desert Prowler armor was an alias for Snow Ruffian armor.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Draedon's Charging Station and Draedon's Fuel Factory from functioning correctly in multiplayer.
- Fixed Dragon Scales' stealth strike tornadoes dealing magic damage instead of rogue damage.
- Fixed a bug with Elemental Excalibur projectiles traveling in an unintended way and moving through targets without attacking.
- Fixed Elemental Gauntlet not providing Heat/Cold immunity in Death mode.
- Fixed a bug that caused Ethereal Extorter's life regeneration boost in a Glowing Mushroom biome to apply even when not in the biome.
- Fixed a bug that caused The Final Dawn's stealth strikes to not trigger stealth-based accessory functions.
- Fixed an exploit with finite-use classless weapons that allowed the player to be able to use them infinitely when held in the inventory and deal more damage than intended.
- Fixed an oversight with Frequency Manipulator, System Bane, Tracking Disk, and Wave Pounder not being assigned to proper rogue subclasses.
- Fixed an oversight that prevented Gastric Belcher Staff from dropping from Anahita and Leviathan in Normal Mode.
- Fixed an oversight where Heavenly Gale's blue exo arrows weren't summoned on both sides.
- Fixed a bug that caused Holographic Display Box to crash users with Support8K disabled.
- Fixed Ice Shield buff displaying incorrect percentages.
- Fixed a tooltip error with King Slime's lore item where it incorrectly listed how to activate its buffs.
- Fixed a bug that caused Laboratory Doors to corrupt the world when placed on top of each other.
- Fixed a bug that caused Laboratory Door to mark an NPC house as invalid while open.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Laboratory Door from being highlighted by smart-select.
- Fixed a bug that caused Laboratory Door and Hazard Chevron Panels to not blend.
- Fixed an oversight that prevented Leonid Progenitor from being obtainable.
- Fixed Murasama being able to deal damage in the first 10 frames of its animation.
- Fixed Onyx Excavator Drill mining Charred Ore pre-Brimstone Elemental.
- Fixed Plaguebringer armor's set bonus minion taking up a minion slot.
- Fixed a tooltip error with Plaguebringer Carapace where it listed less minion slots than it granted.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when Providence, the Profaned Goddess was summoned in The Underworld.
- Fixed an oversight that allowed Providence, the Profaned Goddess to drop Profaned Moonlight Dye regardless if damage was dealt at daytime.
- Fixed an audio issue with Pwnagehammer in multiplayer.
- Fixed an oversight that caused Pwnagehammer to still be classified as a boomerang.
- Fixed a bug where certain potions and consumables that grant mana would not grant mana when selected and consumed by Quick Buff.
- Fixed a bug where certain alternate healing potions would always have the lowest priority when selected by Quick Heal.
- Fixed a bug where certain alternative mana restoration potions could not be selected and consumed by Quick Mana.
- Fixed a bug where stackable rogue weapons could receive modifiers.
- Fixed Rubber Mortar Round not creating proper explosions on tile collision.
- Fixed Rusted Shelves not being able to be crafted back into Rusted Plating.
- Fixed several tile-blending issues with most Calamity furniture pieces.
- Fixed a bug that caused Shellfish Staff and Vile Feeder minions to disappear on tile collision.
- Fixed Slick Cane not registering as a rogue weapon and not consuming stealth.
- Fixed Spectralstorm Cannon's tooltip not displaying the correct projectile name.
- Fixed a bug that caused Star Swallower Containment Unit minions to disappear while in Space.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Sulphurous Sea world generation to be flat.
- Fixed Sylvan Slasher proccing Venerated Locket knives.
- Fixed Titan Heart armor's reduced rogue weapon consumption not displaying correctly on the stat meter.
- Fixed Turbulance's projectiles phasing through tiles.
- Fixed Turbulance's incorrect sell price.
- Fixed Ultima not firing projectiles in multiplayer.
- Fixed Vile Feeder minions dealing an absurd amount of damage.
- Fixed an oversight with Weak Petrification that allowed players to use Fart and Tsunami in a Bottle double jumps.
- Fixed Yanmei's Knife not using the Any Iron Bar recipe group.