|Tooltip||Summons a plague aura around you that damages nearby enemies|
Makes you immune to the Plague debuff
Multiplies all sickness-based debuff damage by 1.5
|Debuff duration||2 seconds (Aura)|
|Debuff tooltip||Rotting from the inside|
|Grants immunity to|
|The Plaguebringer Goliath||1||100%|
The Toxic Heart is a Hardmode accessory dropped by The Plaguebringer Goliath. When equipped, it has a 10% chance per frame to inflict 50 damage, as well as the Plague debuff, to all enemies within an 18.75-tile radius of the player. It also makes the player immune to the Plague debuff and makes them emit a green light and also increases the damage of player-inflicted sickness debuffs by 1.5x.
- The rate at which the aura checks for and strikes nearby enemies roughly equates to 6 hits per second on average.
- If an enemy is immune to the Plague debuff or has no contact damage, the aura will not deal damage.
- 2.0.2.001: Now increases the damage of sickness debuffs by 1.5x.
- 1.5.0.002: Now grants full immunity to Plague instead of reducing its damage by 50%.
- 1.5.0.001: Buffed aura damage from 30 to 50. It now additionally reduces the damage and removes the blindness of the Plague debuff.
- 126.96.36.199: Now has an internal rarity of .
- 1.4.2.001: No longer blinds and weakens the player when above 90% health, but bees now have a damage cap of 30.
- 1.2.4.001: Resprited.
- Now blinds and weakens the player when above 85% health instead of 75%.
- Increased aura range by 50%.
- 188.8.131.52: Resprited.
- 184.108.40.206: Now decreases movement speed by 5% instead of 10% when above 75% health.
- 1.1.6: Resprited.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.