|Knockback||0 (No Knockback)|
|Use time||9 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Summons a cosmic energy spiral to fight for you|
The orb will fire swarms of homing energy bolts when enemies are detected by it
Requires 10 minion slots to use and there can only be one energy spiral
Without a summoner armor set bonus this minion will deal less damage
|Grants Buff||Cosmic Energy|
|Buff tooltip||The cosmic energy will protect you|
|Inflicts Debuff||Miracle Blight|
|Debuff duration||5 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Exotic resonance shreds your corporeal form|
The Cosmic Immaterializer is a craftable post-Moon Lord summon weapon. It summons an entity of cosmic energy that fires homing energy bolts and exploding stars at enemies. It requires 10 minion slots to summon 1 energy, and only 1 energy can be active at once.
Its best modifier is Ruthless. However, the weapon's knockback will not be affected due to already being 0.
- For a full crafting tree, see here.
- If the player is not wearing the Tarragon armor summoner set or any later sets in progression, the minion deals 34% less damage.
- Now inflicts Miracle Blight instead of Holy Flames, On Fire!, and Frostburn.
- Now uses Cosmilamp, Ethereal Subjugator, and Calamari's Lament in its recipe instead of Corvid Harbinger Staff, Ancient Ice Chunk, and Sanctified Spark.
- No longer inflicts Brimstone Flames, Plague, Cursed Inferno, or Ichor.
- Now inflicts Frostburn for 2.5 seconds instead of 2, and On Fire! for 3 seconds instead of 2.
- Moved Elemental Axe to the top of the recipe.
- 1.5.0.002: Tooltip now mentions that there can only be one of its corresponding minion active per player.
- Nerfed damage from 3000 to 560.
- Decreased mana cost from 100 to 10.
- Now uses 1 Miracle Matter in its recipe instead of 4 Auric Bars.
- 1.4.4.001: Now uses Corvid Harbinger Staff in its recipe instead of Sirius.
- Damage penalty no longer activates if the player wears a full set of Demonshade armor or Omega Blue armor.
- Now uses Sirius in its recipe instead of Sun God Staff.
- Fixed minion not benefitting from increased all-class damage.
- 184.108.40.206: Now uses 4 Auric Tesla Bars in its recipe instead of 25 Auric Ore, 5 Cosmilite Bars, 5 Nightmare Fuel, 5 Endothermic Energy, 5 Phantoplasm, 5 Darksun Fragments, and 3 Yharon Soul Fragments.
- 220.127.116.11: Explosions now pierce infinitely and grant 10 local immunity frames.
- Now guaranteed to inflict Exo Freeze for 0.5 seconds instead of having a 3.33% chance to inflict it for 4 seconds.
- Increased Brimstone Flames, Glacial State, Holy Flames, Plague, Cursed Inferno, Frostburn, On Fire!, and Ichor durations from 1.67 seconds to 2.
- 1.4.2.003: No longer causes projectiles to deal 25% less damage.
- 1.4.2.001: Now deals less damage if the player isn't wearing a post-Moon Lord summoner set.
- Now deals significantly less damage if the user isn't wearing a summoner oriented armor.
- Fixed Cosmic Energy immediately spawning projectiles when summoned.
- 1.3.4.001: Resprited Cosmic Energy.
- 1.3.2.001: Now uses 25 Auric Ore and 3 Yharon Soul Fragments in its recipe, and now uses 5 Cosmilite Bars, 5 Darksun Fragments, 5 Endothermic Energy, 5 Nightmare Fuel, and 5 Phantoplasm, instead of 10 Cosmilite Bars, 10 Darksun Fragments, 10 Endothermic Energy, 10 Nightmare Fuel, and 50 Phantoplasm.
- 18.104.22.168: Can now only summon 1 Cosmic Energy at a time, and now requires 10 minion slots instead of 12.
- 1.2.4.002: Now requires 12 minions slots to use instead of 8.
- 1.2.4.001: introduced.
Exoblade • Heavenly Gale • Magnomaly Cannon • Photoviscerator
Subsuming Vortex • Vivid Clarity • Cosmic Immaterializer • Celestus • Supernova