Jump to navigation Jump to search
|"Astral Expansion Hotfixes"|
|Release date||November 25, 2018|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
- Added a background for the Sulphurous Sea.
- Increased the volume of all Astral Infection enemy hit and death sounds.
- Decreased the size and amount of dust produced by Astrum Aureus.
- Decreased Cryon's speed.
- Providence, the Profaned Goddess can now slowly glide while firing her Holy Laser.
- All lifesteal items now have a longer cooldown.
- Several damage reduction boosts from accessories and armor sets have been nerfed:
- Nerfed Abyssal Diving Suit Plates' damage reduction boost from 25% to 15%.
- Nerfed Auric Tesla armor's damage reduction boost from 10% to 5%.
- Beetle armor with a Beetle Shell's damage reduction is now 5% less effective for each buff tier, giving 30% damage reduction at Tier 3 instead of 45%.
- Nerfed both Siren's Hearts' Ice Shields damage reduction boosts from 25% to 20%.
- Buffed Aeries' damage from 40 to 44, but increased the cooldown for its lifesteal.
- Reduced Arcanum of the Void and Astral Arcanum's chances to deflect projectiles from 10% to 5%.
- Melee Auric Tesla armor's health-based damage boost stops scaling at 66% health instead of 40%, and decreased flat damage boost from 2.5x to 1.5x.
- Ranged Auric Tesla armor's Blood Bombs now deal 220% base damage instead of 160%, God Slayer Shrapnel now deals 320% base damage instead of 210%, and Tarragon Leaves now deal 40% base damage instead of 25%.
- Nerfed throwing Auric Tesla armor's boost to throwing critical hit damage when below 90% health from 350% damage to 200%.
- Bloodfire Arrows now have a 50% chance to heal the player instead of a 100% chance.
- Throwing Bloodflare armor now has a 50% chance to heal player on throwing critical hits instead of a 100% chance.
- Magic Bloodflare armor's flame explosions now have a 2 second cooldown, and fireballs are no longer affected by gravity.
- Melee Bloodflare armor now has a higher chance to heal the player on hits.
- Claret Cannon's bullets now have a 50% chance to heal the player instead of 100%.
- Daedalus Stormbow now deals 75% damage.
- Death, Defiled Rune, and Revengeance can now be crafted at a Demon Altar or Crimson Altar for free.
- Changed the words "three times" in Demonshade armor's set bonus' tooltip to "thrice".
- Buffed Earth's damage from 300 to 420, it now heals the player for 1-68 health on true melee hits instead of 20-68, and increased green meteor's lifesteal cooldown.
- Buffed melee Empyrean Knives' damage from 800 to 880, throwing Empyrean Knives' damage from 600 to 880, and lifesteal has been increased.
- Halved the chance for Exoblade to heal the player on true melee strikes.
- Gehenna and Void of Extinction's fireballs are now produced every 10 seconds instead of 5.
- Heart of the Elements and Waifu in a Bottle's Sand Elemental minion's tornadoes now use LocalNPCImmunity.
- Heart of the Elements and Rose Stone's Brimstone Elemental minion's Hellfireballs and their explosions now always have a LocalNPCHitCooldown of 15 instead of scaling throughout progression, starting at 20.
- Nerfed Icicle Staff's knockback from 4.25 to 2, buffed shot speed from 11 to 16, and changed how its icicles rotate.
- Buffed Illustrious Knives' damage from 1200 to 1320.
- Lifehunt Scythe now heals the player by 2 health on true melee hits instead of 3.
- Silva armor's invulnerability now provides immunity to Vulnerability Hex, and prevents life regeneration from dropping below zero.
- Both variants of Siren's Heart now emit an orange light instead of a green one.
- Spectre Hood now reduces magic damage by 20%, increased its lifesteal, but increased its lifesteal cooldown.
- Super Dummies no longer activate most on hit effects.
- SYNTAX ERROR can no longer be used.
- Decreased Undine's Retribution's dust.
- Vampire Knives now deal 25% more damage, increased their lifesteal, but increased their lifesteal cooldown.
- Nerfed Viscera's healing multiplier on enemy hits or tile bounces from 1.5 to 1.4.
- Void of Calamity and Void of Extinction now produce less fireballs.
- Wrath of the Ancients' projectiles now produce less dust.
- The player no longer has to be submerged in Water to count as being in the Abyss, however, they will now take large amounts of damage if out of Water while in the Abyss.
- Slowed down the Astral Infection's theme.
- Lowered Astral Meteor impact zone.
- Astral Ore can now only be mined or blown up after defeating Astrum Deus.
- Boss Rush now disables mounts.
- Nerfed the Drunk Princess' damage from 30 to 15.
- Increased the depth of ore spawned by killing certain bosses.
- Fixed Astral Blaster's Astral Round projectile being invisible.
- Fixed Astral Blaster's projectiles, Astral Pike, and the Astral Stars spawned by Astral armor, Star Cannon EX, Starfall, and Starmada using the wrong dust types.
- Fixed Astral Dirt Wall, Astral Ice Wall, Astral Sandstone Wall, Astral Stone Wall, and Hardened Astral Sand Wall being unable to be placed.
- Fixed all Astral Infection enemy sounds not playing properly.
- Fixed Astrum Aureus still appearing as Astrageldon Slime on the Boss Checklist mod's boss checklist.
- Fixed an issue with the Boss Health Bar on platforms such as Linux.
- Fixed a sheeting error on Cryon.
- Fixed a bug involving dashing then mounting.
- Fixed Exoblade having inconsistent damage values.
- Fixed Mantis not playing a sound when firing its disk projectiles.
- Fixed enraged Plantera and Polterghast gaining exponential amounts of defense and contact damage.
- Fixed Water in the Snow biome being able to drop the player's breath below zero.
- Fixed Starmada's held sprite being duplicated by Elemental Quiver.