Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release date||May 8, 2017|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
- Crabulon now takes up 8 NPC slots instead of 7.
- Changed Cryogen's 10% health status message from "Cryogen's core is all that remains!" to "Cryogen is derping out!".
- Desert Scourge now takes up 7 NPC slots instead of 5 and is now immune to all debuffs.
- Harpies now only drop Sky Glaze after defeating Eye of Cthulhu.
- Buffed Jungle Dragon, Yharon's contact damage from 440 / 484 to 450 / 585 and he now has an increased DPS cap after he has been defeated previously.
- The Plaguebringer Goliath changes:
- Buffed health from 48,000 / 56,160 to 50,000 / 58,500 , contact damage from 130 / 156 to 190 / 228 , and defense from 40 to 55.
- Buffed missile damage from 80 to 114 / 180 .
- Increased projectile damage counts as her health lowers.
- Altered pattern of when she shoots missiles versus stingers.
- Now despawns quicker.
- Now takes up 12 NPC slots instead of 10.
- Buffed Plaguebringer Shade's contact damage from 110 / 132 to 130 / 156 and it now shoots less stingers.
- Profaned Guardians changes:
- Buffed Providence, the Profaned God's contact damage from 110 / 132 to 140 / 182 and gave her an increased DPS cap after she has been defeated previously.
- Ravager no longer drops Ueliace Bars.
- Signus, Envoy of the Devourer changes:
- Buffed health from 250,000 / 300,000 to 280,000 / 336,000 , contact damage from 280 / 336 to 310 / 372 , and defense from 50 to 70.
- Buffed fireball damage from 200 / 240 to 240 / 360 .
- Now takes up 15 NPC slots instead of 5.
- Now despawns if the player gets too far away from it.
- Increased charging speed.
- Cosmic Lanterns no longer take up any NPC slots, nerfed damage from 220 / 264 to 210 / 252 , and increased their knockback resistance.
- Siren Lure and Leviathan changes:
- Nerfed Siren Lure's health from 38,000 / 41,800 to 30,000 / 33,000 and defense from 35 to 30.
- Nerfed The Leviathan's health from 999,999 to 60,000 / 66,000 , and defense from 99,999 to 50.
- The Leviathan is now able to be damaged and killed.
- She will no longer be instantly defeated once the Siren Lure is killed.
- Killing her first will cause the Siren Lure to enrage and vice versa.
- Now drops loot if killed after the Siren Lure has.
- Siren Lure now drops 30 instead of 18 .
- Aquatic Aberrations and Paraseas are now larger.
- Buffed Aquatic Aberration's health from 800 / 960 to 900 / 1080 , and nerfed damage from 80 / 96 to 75 / 90 .
- Buffed Parasea's health from 200 / 240 to 350 / 420 .
- Supreme Calamitas changes:
- Nerfed health from 2,354,000 / 2,589,400 to 2,000,000 / 2,200,000 .
- Now spawns her brothers at 55% health instead of 70% and enters phase 2 at 25% health instead of 10%.
- All projectiles now collide with blocks.
- Now has an increased DPS cap after she has been defeated previously.
- Increased Vulnerability Hex duration on contact from 10 seconds to 15.
- Brothers no longer create dust when hit.
- Optimized the alt fire code for Aegis Blade, Blossom Flux, Briny Baron, Firestorm Cannon, Malachite, Plasma Rifle, Scorpio, SHPC, and Vesuvius.