|Type||Accessory – Crafting material|
|Tooltip||Significantly reduces enemy aggression, even in the abyss|
Stealth generates 25% faster when standing still and 12% faster while moving
Grants the ability to evade attacks, releasing a cloud of lumenyl fluid which damages and stuns nearby enemies
Evading an attack grants a lot of stealth but has a 90 second cooldown
This cooldown is shared with all other dodges and reflects
'Light does not reach the depths of the ocean'
|Debuff duration||2 seconds (Lumenyl fluid)|
|Debuff tooltip||Excessive nutrients restrict your movement|
|Inflicts Debuff||Crush Depth|
|Debuff duration||3 seconds (Lumenyl fluid)|
|Debuff tooltip||Crushed by aquatic pressure|
The Abyssal Mirror is a craftable Hardmode rogue accessory that is the direct upgrade to the Mirage Mirror. When equipped the player can build rogue stealth 25% faster while standing still and 12% faster while moving. If the player is hit by an enemy, the attack will be evaded and several lumenyl fluid particles will be released from the player, which deal large amounts of damage and inflict the Eutrophication and Crush Depth debuffs onto enemies. When this effect triggers, the player's rogue stealth will increase by 50% if rogue stealth isn't full. The evade has a 90 second cooldown and will not activate again until the cooldown is finished. Additionally, enemy aggro towards the player is reduced significantly, by a value of 450. Enemies in the Abyss have their detection radius multiplied by 0.65.
- Projectiles now inflict Crush Depth.
- No longer uses 8 Spectre Bars or 10 Sea Prisms in its recipe.
- Nerfed stealth regeneration boost while standing still from 30% to 25% and stealth regeneration boost while moving from 20% to 12%.
- Fixed its Lumenyl Fluid spawning with an incorrect source.
- Now uses 10 Sea Prisms in its recipe.
- Removed Abyssal Evade Cooldown debuff; it now appears on the cooldown rack.
- 1.5.0.002: Fixed an issue that allowed its dodge effect to proc on projectiles that deal no damage.
- Dodge is now guaranteed, but triggers a 90 second global cooldown with other dodges and reflects.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to gain two dodges from swapping it and Eclipse Mirror when one or the other's dodge was on cooldown.
- Decreased number of ink bomb projectiles spawned from 50 to 10.
- Dodge effect no longer stacks with Ink Bomb or Eclipse Mirror.
- 1.4.3.002: Now increases stealth generation by 30% while standing still and 20% while moving instead of 15% only while moving.
- Fluid now inflicts Eutrophication instead of Silva Stun and can now be inflicted on enemies with a Lifeform Analyzer rarity of 2 or higher.
- No longer uses Black Belt in its recipe.
- Fixed dodge occuring from hostile enemies or projectiles that deal 0 damage.
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
|Depth Cells • Lumenyl|
Abyss Blade • Typhon's Greed • Megalodon • Flak Kraken • Undine's Retribution • Hadal Urn • Dreadmine Staff • Ballistic Poison Bomb
Abyssal Diving Gear • Abyssal Mirror • Lumenous Amulet • Furniture