|Tooltip||Attacks inflict the Crush Depth debuff|
Grants immunity to the Riptide and Crush Depth debuffs
While in the abyss you gain 25% increased max life
Provides a moderate amount of light in the abyss
|Inflicts Debuff||Crush Depth|
|Debuff duration||2, 4, or 6 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Crushed by aquatic pressure|
|Grants immunity to|
The Lumenous Amulet is a craftable Hardmode accessory. While it is equipped, the player's attacks inflict the Crush Depth debuff, and, while in the Abyss, they gain 25% increased max life and increased Abyss light level by 2. It also grants immunity to the Riptide and Crush Depth debuff.
Recipes: No result
- There is a 25% chance for Crush Depth to be inflicted for 6 seconds, a 37.5% chance to be inflicted for 4 seconds, and a 37.5% chance to be inflicted for 2 seconds.
- 2.0.3.005: Now grants immunity to Riptide.
- 2.0.2.001: No longer uses 5 Tenebris or 10 Sea Prisms in its recipe.
- 1.5.1.001: Now uses 10 Sea Prisms in its recipe.
- 1.5.0.001: Now grants immunity to Crush Depth.
- 1.4.4.004: Resprited.
- Now only provides Abyss light level while underwater.
- Can now stack light level boosts with Shine Potion.
- 1.4.2.001: Buffed health boost while in the Abyss from 15% to 25%.
- Changed the line "Lowers the darkness effect of the Abyss" in tooltip to "Provides a moderate amount of light in the abyss".
- 1.3.0.001: Introduced.
|Depth Cells • Lumenyl|
Abyss Blade • Typhon's Greed • Megalodon • Flak Kraken • Undine's Retribution • Hadal Urn • Dreadmine Staff • Ballistic Poison Bomb
Abyssal Diving Gear • Abyssal Mirror • Lumenous Amulet • Furniture