Elemental Gauntlet

From Calamity Mod Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Elemental Gauntlet
  • Elemental Gauntlet.png
  • Elemental Gauntlet equipped
Stack digit 1.png
Statistics
TypeAccessory
TooltipMelee attacks and projectiles inflict Elemental Mix
15% increased melee damage and 5% increased melee critical strike chance
15% increased melee speed, does not stack with downgrades
20% increased true melee damage
Increased melee knockback
Enables auto swing for melee weapons
Increases the size of melee weapons
Inflicts DebuffElemental MixElemental Mix
100% chance

Debuff duration2, 4, or 6 seconds
Debuff tooltipA beautiful elemental symphony is flaying you alive
RarityRarity Level: 14
Sell 40 Gold Coin.png
Research1 required

The Elemental Gauntlet is a craftable post-Moon Lord accessory that is the final upgrade to the Titan Glove and Feral Claws. It provides a 15% increase to melee speed and damage and a 5% increase to melee critical strike chance, a 20% increase to true melee damage and increases melee knockback. Any enemy struck by a melee attack are inflicted with the Elemental Mix debuff.

Crafting

Recipe

Notes

  • The effects of this also apply to melee damage dealt by friendly NPCs.
  • The player's melee attacks have a 25% chance to inflict Elemental Mix for 6 seconds, a 37.5% chance to inflict Elemental Mix for 4 seconds, and a 37.5% chance to inflict Elemental Mix for 2 seconds.
  • The true melee damage and melee speed bonuses from the accessory do not stack with its Gauntlet-themed downgrades (Fire Gauntlet and lower).

History

These history sections are still a work-in-progress, and may not yet contain changes relevant to the current version of the Calamity Mod.
  • 2.0.4.001: Increased sell price from 28 Gold Coin to 40 Gold Coin.
  • 2.0.3.007:
    • Now makes melee attacks inflict Elemental Mix instead of Hellfire.
    • Can no longer stack melee speed boosts with Fire Gauntlet, Mechanical Glove, Berserker's Glove, Power Glove, or Feral Claws.
    • No longer uses Ascendant Insignia in its recipe.
  • 2.0.1.001:
    • Fixed it granting 10% true melee damage instead of 20%.
    • Fixed equipped texture.
  • 2.0.0.001: Now inherits the auto swing and melee size modifier bonuses from Fire Gauntlet.
  • 1.5.1.001:
    • Now has an equipped sprite.
    • Now inflicts On Fire!, Frostburn, and Holy Flames for 5 seconds instead of Abyssal Flames, Brimstone Flames, God Slayer Inferno, Holy Flames, Frostburn, Ichor, Plague, and Venom for 1.5 seconds, and Cursed Inferno for 0.75 seconds.
  • 1.5.0.001:
    • No longer inherits the effects of Cross Necklace.
    • No longer has a chance to inflict Glacial State on enemies.
    • Now uses 4 Galactica Singularities and 8 Luminite Bars in its recipe, and now requires a Cosmic Anvil to craft instead of a Draedon's Forge.
  • 1.4.5.003: No longer makes melee attacks have a chance to instantly kill enemies.
  • 1.4.5.002:
    • Now uses 4 Ascendant Spirit Essences in its recipe instead of 20 Nightmare Fuel, 20 Endothermic Energy, and 20 Phantoplasm.
    • Fixed it not providing heat/cold immunity in Death mode.
  • 1.4.5.001:
    • Now increases true melee damage by 20%, which does not stack with its downgrades.
    • Decreased Abyssal Flames, Brimstone Flames, Frostburn, Glacial State, God Slayer Inferno, Holy Flames, Ichor, Plague, and Venom durations from 2 seconds to 1.5, and Cursed Inferno duration from 2 seconds to 0.75.
  • 1.4.3.002:
    • No longer causes the player to inflict On Fire! and Poisoned.
    • Now uses the Rarity Level: 15 rarity instead of Rarity Level: rainbow.
    • Now has a tooltip stating it provides heat and cold immunity in Death Mode.
  • 1.4.2.109: No longer affects projectiles fired from Town NPCs.
  • 1.4.2.101: Decreased the damage of failed instakills from 5x to 3x.
  • 1.4.2.001:
    • Lava immunity is now temporary.
    • Now always gives a 10% melee speed boost instead of its boost increasing as health lowers.
  • 1.4.1.001:
    • Nerfed melee critical strike chance boost from 10% to 5%, and tooltip now mentions that it boosts melee projectile damage.
    • Fixed it not inflicting debuffs on other players in multiplayer.
    • Fixed it giving negative melee speed.
  • 1.4.0.001: Nerfed melee speed, damage, and critical strike chance boosts from 15% to 10%.
  • 1.3.0.001: Nerfed melee speed, damage, and critical strike chance boosts from 20% to 15%.
  • 1.2.3.001: Fixed it being blocked from instakilling Bumblebirb's clones instead of Yharon's Bumblebirbs.
  • 1.2.1.001: Changed the final line of tooltip from "Normal enemies will sometimes die instantly when critically hit with a melee weapon" to "Melee attacks have a chance to instantly kill normal enemies".
  • 1.2.0.001: Extra damage now triggers 33% of the time instead of 20% of the time.
  • 1.1.7.971: No longer guaranteed to instantly kill enemies on melee critical hits.