The Raider's Talisman is a Pre-Hardmode rogue accessory. It is craftable as soon as the player is able to obtain Obsidian. Each time the player lands a stealth strike, non-stealth strike rogue hits have increased critical strike chance for the next five seconds. The bonus initially starts at 12% and linearly decays to 0% as the duration of the buff decreases.
- Effect can only occur when striking an enemy that has a damage stat of 5 or higher, that are not spawned from statues.
- 2.0.1.003: Added new stealth strike sounds.
- 2.0.1.002: Now increases non-stealth strike rogue critical strike chance by 12% after performing a stealth strike which decays over 5 seconds, instead of gradually increasing rogue damage after landing critical strikes which lasts until death.
- 1.5.1.001: Resprited.
- 1.4.4.001: Added lines to its tooltip saying the maximum stack and damage boost, along with a dynamically updating line showing the current stack level.
- 1.4.3.002: Critical strike effect now stacks to 150 for a total damage boost of 15% instead of stacking to 250 with a total damage boost of 25%.
- 1.4.3.001: Added a cooldown of 0.5 seconds for the damage stacking effect.
- 188.8.131.52: Tooltip will now list the player's current stacked crit boost.
- 1.4.2.004: Buffed maximum damage boost from 15% to 25%.
- 1.4.1.003: Fixed tooltip saying that rogue weapons boost throwing damage instead of rogue damage.
- 1.4.1.001: Updated tooltip to reflect throwing being reworked into rogue.
- 1.4.0.001: Increased the amount of times the effect can stack from 50 to 250.
- Now provides its buffs when a throwing weapon lands a critical strike on an enemy instead of when the wearer is damaged.
- The effect now only stacks up to 50 times instead of 100, for a maximum throwing boost of 15% instead of 40%.
- Removed extra damage taken effect.
- 1.2.3.004: Lowered the extra damage inflicted from 25 to 10.
- 1.2.0.001: Introduced.