Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Soul of Flight||20|
Used in (Any Wings)
- These wings are notable for their great horizontal speed and acceleration, but they have a very poor flight time compared to other options.
- "Mach speed" is a term used when an object, usually a vehicle such as a high-speed aircraft, is travelling at speeds faster than the speed of sound. The Mach number is the value that describe how fast the object is travelling relative to the speed of sound. For example, Mach 3 would mean 3x the speed of sound.
These history sections are still a work-in-progress, and may not yet contain changes relevant to the current version of the Calamity Mod.
- 2.0.2.001: No longer uses an Essence of Sunlight in its recipe.
- 2.0.0.001: No longer grants bonus movement speed or jump speed when combined with Reaver armor.
- 1.5.1.001: Tooltip now displays horizontal speed in 2 decimal places.
- 1.5.0.001: Nerfed movement speed boost while wearing Reaver armor from 15% to 10%.
- 1.4.5.001: Now uses the rarity instead of .
- Now provides a 15% movement speed boost if worn with Reaver armor.
- 1.4.2.001: Nerfed flight time from 100 to 80.
- 1.4.1.002: Nerfed flight time from 120 to 100.
- 1.4.1.001: Buffed flight time from 90 to 120, but nerfed horizontal speed from 10 to 8, horizontal acceleration from 2 to 1.5, and reduced all vertical speed stats.
- 1.3.0.001: Nerfed horizontal speed from 12 to 10, horizontal acceleration from 3 to 2, and buffed flight time from 70 to 90.
- 1.2.4.001: Resprited equipped sprite.
- 1.2.3.008: Fixed a sheeting error.
- Renamed from "Aureate Wings" to "Aureate Booster".
- 1.2.1.007: Can now have its appearance toggled with visibility.
- Nerfed flight time from 90 to 70.
- Now uses 20 Souls of Flight in its recipe instead of 30.
- 220.127.116.111: No longer produce dust while flying.
- 18.104.22.168: Nerfed flight time from 130 to 90.
- 1.1.6: Nerfed horizontal acceleration from 3.5 to 3.
- 1.1.5.095: Resprited.
- Now gives a description of its flight time.
- Now requires a Hardmode Anvil to craft instead of a Particle Accelerator.
- 1.0: Introduced.