|Type||Armor – Set|
|Set Bonus||When using any weapon you have a 10% chance to throw a returning seashell projectile|
This seashell does true damage and does not benefit from any damage class
Provides increased underwater mobility and slightly reduces breath loss in the abyss
Shellmet: Enemies are more likely to target you
+1.5 HP/s life regen and 10% increased melee damage while submerged in liquid
Coral Turban: +1.5 HP/s life regen and 10% increased ranged damage while submerged in liquid
Hermit Helmet: +1.5 HP/s life regen and 10% increased magic damage while submerged in liquid
Mask: +1.5 HP/s life regen and 10% increased summon damage while submerged in liquid
Summons a sea snail to protect you
+1 max minion
Headcrab: +1.5 HP/s life regen and 10% increased rogue damage while submerged in liquid
+60 maximum stealth
|Grants Buff||Sea Snail|
|Buff duration||Infinite (Mask)|
|Debuff duration||3 seconds (Urchin darts)|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
|Sell||1 20 (set)|
It consists of a Victide Breastplate, Victide Greaves and one of five different headpieces: Victide Hermit Helmet, Victide Headcrab, Victide Shellmet, Victide Mask or Victide Coral Turban. Each headpiece provides different stats and a different set bonus.
The Victide Breastplate gives 5 defense, 5% damage reduction and 5% increased critical strike chance. While submerged in liquid, the breastplate grants 5 extra defense and an unlisted 10% extra damage reduction. The Victide Greaves give 4 defense, 8% increased movement speed, and an extra 30% movement speed increase while submerged in liquid.
- The Victide Shellmet gives 4 defense and 5% increased melee damage.
Its set bonus grants 10% melee damage while submerged in liquid and +200 to Aggro.
- The Victide Coral Turban gives 3 defense and 5% increased ranged damage.
Its set bonus grants 10% ranged damage while submerged in liquid.
- The Victide Hermit Helmet gives 2 defense and 5% increased magic damage.
Its set bonus grants 10% magic damage while submerged in liquid.
- The Victide Mask gives 1 defense and 10% increased summon damage.
Its set bonus grants 10% summon damage while submerged in liquid, +1 max minion and summons a Sea Snail minion to fight for the player.
- The sea snail attacks by firing darts in multiple directions which are affected by gravity and deal 7 damage. The darts also inflict Poisoned for 3 seconds. If the player remains still for 3.33 seconds, the sea snail will pop off the player's head and land next to them until they start moving again. While the sea snail is sitting next to the player, it will still fire darts as normal.
- The Victide Headcrab gives 3 defense and 5% increased rogue damage.
Its set bonus grants 10% rogue damage while submerged in liquid and a maximum rogue stealth of 60.
All helmets also provide the set bonus of +3 life regeneration while submerged in liquid, free movement in liquids, and a 10% chance to fire returning seashell projectiles.
A full set always provides at least 9 defense, 5% damage reduction, 5% increased critical strike chance, 8% increased movement speed, free movement in liquids, a chance to fire returning seashell projectiles, and an additional 3 defense, 10% damage reduction, and 50% movement speed when submerged in liquid.
The universal set bonus occasionally fires seashell boomerangs to accompany other player projectiles. The base damage of a seashell is double that of the player's currently selected weapon, though they are softcapped at 46 damage. The seashells can do damage twice, as they return to the player. The seashells deal true damage, which means they do not benefit from bonuses for any damage class. They also cannot deal critical hits. Their initial velocity is based on the velocity of the projectiles being fired by your current weapon. Seashells cannot be shot by any weapon with a rarity of Yellow or higher.
|Victide Coral Turban||1|
|Victide Hermit Helmet||1|
- The name of the "Victide Headcrab" helmet is a reference to the "headcrab" enemies from the Half-Life video game series.
- The Sea Snail buff's description is a reference to Gary from the show SpongeBob SquarePants, a sea snail that only speaks using the word "meow".
- The Hermit Helmet's spiral design along with the glowing eyes are a reference to Snail Shaman, a conversible NPC from Hollow Knight.
- The helmet provides mage bonuses, which also connects to the NPC due to the fact that he is considered a mage.
- 2.0.3.002: Fixed set bonus always saying it increased magic damage regardless of which headpiece was worn.
- Nerfed max stealth boost from 90 to 60.
- Increased Victide Coral Turban, Victide Headcrab, Victide Hermit Helmet, Victide Mask, and Victide Shellmet sell price from 30 to 40 .
- Increased Victide Breastplate sell price from 20 to 40 .
- Increased Victide Greaves sell price from 10 to 40 .
- Renamed "Urchin (buff)" to "Sea Snail (buff)".
- Renamed "Victide Headgear" to "Victide Headcrab".
- Renamed "Victide Helm" to "Victide Shellmet".
- Renamed "Victide Helmet" to "Victide Mask".
- Renamed "Victide Mask" to "Victide Hermit Helmet".
- Renamed "Victide Visage" to "Victide Coral Turban".
- Reworked the Victide Mask set bonus minion:
- No longer summons a sea urchin above the player, firing stingers at nearby enemies.
- Now spawns a sea snail that will remain next to the player's side, firing a spread of projectiles towards enemies.
- While moving, the sea snail will spin above the player and continue to fire projectiles towards nearby enemies.
- Victide Helm now increases aggro by 200.
- Victide Helmet's minion slot boost has been moved to the set bonus.
- Nerfed Victide Leggings movement speed boost in liquids from 50% to 30%.
- Expanded several tooltips:
- Victide Breastplate now specifies how much defense and damage reduction it grants in liquids.
- Victide Leggings now specify how much movement speed they grant in liquids.
- All set bonus tooltips now specify how much life regeneration and damage they grant in liquids.
- 1.4.5.003: Seashells now have a soft damage cap of 60.
- 1.4.5.001: Fixed an incorrect set bonus tooltip.
- Now increases max stealth by 90 instead of 100.
- Set bonus' description now states it provides increased underwater mobility.
- 1.4.3.001: Fixed urchin not benefitting from increased all-class damage.
- 22.214.171.124: Rogue set bonus now explains how to use stealth strikes in its tooltip.
- Seashells now grant 10 local immunity frames.
- Fixed set bonus activating when using Murasama.
- Updated Victide Headgear's tooltip to reflect throwing being reworked into rogue.
- Buffed Victide Helmet's summon damage boost from 5% to 9%, reworded its tooltip to say it boosts "minion damage" instead of "summon damage", and gave it an extra minion slot.
- Set bonus tooltip now contains the line "Slightly reduces breath loss in the abyss".
- Resprited all pieces, summoner armor's Urchin and buff.
- Buffed Victide Breastplate's defense boost in liquids from 3 to 5.
- Buffed Victide Leggings' defense from 3 to 4.
- Nerfed set bonus damage boost from 15% to 10%.
- Victide Breastplate now provides a 5% critical strike chance boost.
- 1.2.3.004: Set bonus now gives weapons a chance to fire a damaging shell which deals classless damage.
- 1.2.1.001: Buffed Victide Breastplate's defense from 4 to 5.
- Introduced Victide Headgear, Victide Helmet, Victide Mask, and Victide Visage.
- Nerfed Victide Helm's defense from 2 to 1.
- Victide Helm now only provides a boost to summon damage instead of all damage types.
- 1.1.5.06: Resprited.
- 1.1.5: Resprited equipped sprites.
- Nerfed Victide Helmet's defense from 3 to 2, damage boost normally from 10% to 5%, and damage boost while wet from 25% to 15%.
- Nerfed Victide Breastplate's defense from 5 to 4, and damage reduction boost from 10% to 5%.
- Nerfed Victide Leggings' defense from 4 to 3, and movement speed boost from 15% to 8%.
- Victide Helmet's tooltip now says "10% increase to all damage" instead of "Slight increase to all damage".
- Victide Leggings' tooltip now specifies that it increases movement speed by 15%.
- 1.0: Introduced.
|Sea Remains • Greatbay Pickaxe • Reefclaw Hamaxe|
Urchin Mace • Redtide Spear • Reed Blowgun • Coral Spout • Cnidarian • Fishbone Boomerang
Victide Armor • Shield of the Ocean