Abyssal Amulet

From Calamity Mod Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Abyssal Amulet
  • Abyssal Amulet.png
  • Abyssal Amulet equipped
Stack digit 1.png
TypeAccessoryCrafting material
TooltipAttacks inflict the Riptide debuff
Grants immunity to the Riptide debuff
While in the abyss you gain 10% increased max life
Inflicts DebuffRiptide (debuff)Riptide
100% chance

Debuff duration2, 4, or 6 seconds
Debuff tooltipLashed at by powerful waters
Grants immunity toRiptide (debuff)
RarityRarity Level: 2
Sell 40 Silver Coin.png
Research1 required

The Abyssal Amulet is a Pre-Hardmode accessory that can be caught while fishing in the Sulphurous Sea. When equipped, it increases the player's maximum life by 10% while in the Abyss, causes all attacks to inflict the Riptide debuff, and provides immunity to the Riptide debuff.


Used in


  • There is a 25% chance for Riptide to be inflicted for 6 seconds, a 37.5% chance to be inflicted for 4 seconds, and a 37.5% chance to be inflicted for 2 seconds.


These history sections are still a work-in-progress, and may not yet contain changes relevant to the current version of the Calamity Mod.
  • Now makes attacks inflict and grants immunity to Riptide instead of Crush Depth.
  • Now grants immunity to Crush Depth.
  • Now counts as a rare fishing item.
  • Increased the minimum fishing power needed to catch it from 100 to 110, the maximum fishing power from 160 to 240, and decreased chance from 6.67% to 4%.
  • Fixed it not inflicting the debuff on other players in multiplayer.