This item is dedicated to: Nincity
|Tooltip||Call upon the force of heaven to empower your attacks and minions|
Courage, Enlightenment, Bliss. United in Judgement
+2 max minions, 15% increased summon damage, and 8% increased damage to all other classes
+2 HP/s life regen while airborne using wings
Press Angelic Alliance Blessing to grace yourself in divinity for 15 seconds
While under the effects of Divine Bless, for every minion you have, an archangel shall be summoned to aid you in combat
Each spawned angel will instantly heal you for two health
All minion attacks inflict Banishing Fire and you are granted a flat health boost of four health per second
This effect has a cooldown of 1 minute
|Grants Buff||Divine Bless|
|Buff duration||15 seconds|
|Buff tooltip||Increased health regen and minions inflict Banishing Fire|
|Inflicts Debuff||Banishing Fire|
|Debuff duration||1 second (Minions)|
5 seconds (Archangel Beam)
|Debuff tooltip||You shall not be forgiven for your sins|
The Angelic Alliance is a craftable post-Moon Lord accessory. While equipped, the player is granted +2 max minions, +15% increased summon damage and +8% increased damage to all non-summoner classes. In addition, the player is granted +4 life regen while flying.
Pressing the Angelic Alliance Blessing key will grant the Divine Bless buff for 15 seconds. While under the effects of Divine Bless, the player gains +5% increased damage and 2.5x life regen, along with a flat health regen boost of four health per second. All minion attacks will inflict the Banishing Fire debuff for one second, which deals different damage depending on the maximum health of the enemy being attacked:
- If the enemy has less than 1,000,000 max health, Banishing Fire deals 2,000 damage per second.
- If the enemy has 1,000,000 or more max health, Banishing Fire deals 0.2% of the enemy's max health as damage per second (which would result in a minimum of 2,000 damage per second).
Furthermore, for every minion the player possesses when Divine Bless is activated, an archangel will spawn and instantly heal the player for two health. They then orbit the player at a set radius and fire at enemies for the duration of the buff every two seconds. The laser beams fired at the enemies deal 10% of the minion's damage, and split into more split lasers in range of nearby enemies for additional damage.
When the effects of Divine Bless run out, the player must wait one minute before being able to use the ability again. When the cooldown runs out, a triangle of light will emit from the player, signalling that Divine Bless is able to be activated again.
|Any Hallowed Helmet||1|
|Any Hallowed Plate Mail||1|
|Any Hallowed Greaves||1|
- The Oiled debuff increases the damage over time from Banishing Fire by 25 damage per second.
- If inflicted onto the player (through PvP), the Banishing Fire debuff deals 30 damage per second.
- Mini Profaned Guardians spawned from the Profaned Soul Artifact and Profaned Soul Crystal inflict Banishing Fire for 5 seconds instead of 1.
- Because archangels spawn based on the amount of minions and not minion slots taken, using this ability with weapons that summon a large amount of minions like the Ethereal Subjugator or the Pole Warper will also summon a large number of archangels, leading to very high DPS.
- The flat 4 health regen boost granted by the Divine Bless buff is actually not tied to the life regen stat, and is instead a series of direct 1 HP heals every quarter-second.
- This item, its buff icon and recipe are references to the Angelic Alliance artifact from Heroes of Might and Magic III.
- Its recharge animation is a reference to Prophet Velen's animation from the game Hearthstone.
- This accessory actually has a unique rarity, but is referred to here as Hot Pink for consistency between items.
- This unique rarity alternates between light orange (#FFC437 ●), yellow (#FFE76B ●), and pale (#FFFEF3 ●).
- Added new visual effects for Banishing Fire.
- Fixed it scaling three times with summon damage.
- 2.0.3.001: Resprited Banishing Fire.
- Banishing Fire now appears on the NPC debuff display.
- Can now be crafted with Ancient Hallowed Plate Mail or Ancient Hallowed Greaves, using the Any Hallowed Plate Mail and Any Hallowed Greaves recipe groups.
- 2.0.0.001: Nerfed archangel's laser damage from 25% minion damage to 10%.
- Banishing Fire now reduces health by 2756 per second instead of 2187.5 if also inflicted with Oiled.
- Removed Divine Recharge debuff; it now appears on the cooldown rack.
- 1.5.0.001: Introduced.