This item is dedicated to: Ozzatron
|Knockback||9 (Very Strong)|
|Use time||5 Insanely Fast|
|Tooltip||Unleashes a storm of nanoblack energy blades|
Blades target bosses whenever possible
Stealth strikes cause the scythe to create a large amount of homing afterimages instead of energy blades
'She smothered them in Her hatred'
The Nanoblack Reaper is a craftable post-Moon Lord rogue boomerang. It rapidly throws high velocity scythes at a massive range which can pass through tiles. Each scythe thrown constantly summons spinning energy blades which aggressively home in on nearby enemies. Both the scythes and the energy blades ignore NPC immunity frames. If there are any bosses nearby, the energy blades will ignore other enemies and only target bosses.
Performing a stealth strike with the Nanoblack Reaper causes the next scythe thrown to release many afterimages of itself as it travels, the afterimages stay stationary for one second before rapidly homing in towards nearby enemies.
Its best modifier is Flawless.
|Plague Cell Canister||20|
- Moving away from the scythe's direction after a stealth strike allows for more afterimages to be released, as it will travel for a longer time.
- The Nanoblack Reaper was intentionally designed to be powerful when used in conjunction with Nanotech due to their similar names and themes.
- This weapon actually has a unique rarity, but is referred to here as Hot Pink for consistency between weapons.
- This unique rarity alternates between grey (#565656 ●) and light turquoise (#56FFD6 ●) colors.
- 2.0.2.001: Resprited it and blade.
- 2.0.1.002: Stealth strikes no longer have a 120% damage modifier.
- Buffed damage from 100 to 130 and small blade damage from 20% base damage to 33.33%.
- Now has a stealth strike effect.
- Now exclusively deals rogue damage.
- Nerfed damage from 500 to 100. It now grants 8 local immunity frames instead of 2.
- Now uses Molten Amputator in its recipe instead of Soul Harvester and Essence Flayer.
- 1.4.5.004: Fixed projectiles causing severe frame drops when they collide with enemy body segments.
- 1.4.5.001: Rogue variant can now trigger universal stealth strike effects.
- Nerfed damage from 800 to 500 for the rogue variant.
- Nanoblades no longer deal flat damage.
- 22.214.171.124: Introduced a rogue variant.
- 126.96.36.199: Introduced.