Jump to navigation Jump to search
Draedon's Forge is a post-Moon Lord crafting station used to craft end-game items. It counts as a Work Bench, Hardmode Forge, a Cosmic Anvil, a Tinkerer's Workshop, a Table, a Chair, a Demon/Crimson Altar, and an Ancient Manipulator.
|Any Hardmode Forge||1|
|Ascendant Spirit Essence||25|
Used to craft
- Prior to the 1.5.0.001 update, Draedon's Forge served as both the post-Devourer of Gods crafting station and the endgame crafting station. This was changed with the addition of the Cosmic Anvil.
These history sections are still a work-in-progress, and may not yet contain changes relevant to the current version of the Calamity Mod.
- Can no longer be destroyed by lava.
- Now uses a Cosmic Anvil, Tinkerer's Workshop, 15 Auric Bars, 12 Exo Prisms, and 25 Ascendant Spirit Essences in its recipe instead of a Hardmode Anvil, 5 Luminite Bars, 5 Cosmilite Bars, 20 Nightmare Fuel, and 20 Endothermic Energy.
- 1.4.3.002: Now uses the rarity instead of .
- 1.4.3.001: Now functions as an Altar.
- 1.4.0.001: Now counts as a Hellforge.
- 184.108.40.206: Now also counts as an Anvil, Furnace, and Work Bench.
- 1.2.2.007: Resprited.
- 220.127.116.111: Now uses 20 Nightmare Fuel and Endothermic Energy in its recipe, and can now use a Titanium Forge and/or Orichalcum Anvil in its recipe as alternatives to an Adamantite Forge and/or Mythril Anvil respectively.
- 18.104.22.1681: Introduced.