Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Not to be confused with Pearl Shard, a Pre-Hardmode crafting material dropped by the Desert Scourge.
Prism Shards are Pre-Hardmode crafting materials that are naturally generated in the Sunken Sea biome. They require at least a Gold or Platinum Pickaxe to mine. They are used to craft Sea Prisms, and pieces of the Eutrophic furniture set.
|Algal Prism Torch (3)||By Hand|
|Navy Prism Torch (3)|
|Refractive Prism Torch (3)|
|Sea Prism||Iron Anvil|
|Eutrophic Shelf||Work Bench|
total: 7 row(s)
- Prism Shards can additionally be obtained as a drop from Blinded Anglers and Prism-Backs after the Desert Scourge is defeated.
- 5-10 Prism Shards can additionally be obtained as a drop from Sunken Crates after the Desert Scourge is defeated.
- Prism Shards counts as a light source in housing requirement.
These history sections are still a work-in-progress, and may not yet contain changes relevant to the current version of the Calamity Mod.
- 2.0.3.001: Decreased lighting of crystals by 14.29%, 25% while submerged in water.
- No longer requires Desert Scourge to be defeated to be mined.
- Now has a minimum pickaxe power requirement of 55%.
- Now has a tooltip of "Glows brighter underwater".
- Resprited it and tile.
- 2.0.1.001: Removed the Block Swap lock.
- 2.0.0.003: Can no longer be Block swapped.
- 22.214.171.124: Now counts as light source.
- Increased sell price from 1 to 3 .
- Decreased the growth rate.
- Can no longer grow on sloped blocks.
- 1.4.2.001: Introduced.
|Prism Shard • Sea Prism • Brick • Navystone • Furniture • Navy Fishing Rod|
Seashine Sword • Riptide • Aquamarine Staff • Aquashard Shotgun • Seafoam Bomb
Blocks • Furniture • Walls