Dressers are pieces of furniture that allow the player to change their character's appearance. They additionally can be used as storage, similar to Chests. The Calamity Mod currently adds eighteen types of Dressers to the game, each corresponding to specific sets of furniture.
These history sections are still a work-in-progress, and may not yet contain changes relevant to the current version of the Calamity Mod.
- Wulfrum Dresser now uses 16 Wulfrum Plating in its recipe instead of 10 Wulfrum Metal Scraps.
- Changed the map icon color of Wulfrum Dresser from #475F72 ● to #649964 ●.
- 1.5.1.001: Introduced Acidwood Dresser and Exo Dresser.
- Otherworldly Dresser now requires an Ancient Manipulator to craft instead of a Draedon's Forge.
- Cosmilite Dresser now requires a Cosmic Anvil to craft instead of a Draedon's Forge.
- Resprited Statigel Dresser, Stratus Dresser, and Void Dresser.
- Fixed Abyss Dresser and Profaned Dresser having incorrectly cropped highlights.
- Fixed Profaned Dresser having an inconsistent and outdated highlight.
- 1.4.5.001: Renamed "Plagued Plate Dresser" to "Plagued Dresser".
- Introduced Botanic, Eutrophic, Otherworldly, Plagued Plate, Silva, and Stratus Dressers.
- Resprited Profaned Dresser.
- Fixed Calamity dressers having their map entry names displaying in camelcase instead of with a space.
- Ancient Dresser and Ashen Dresser now use the rarity instead of .
- Ancient Dresser can no longer be crafted with Ashen Dresser and Essences of Chaos at an Ashen Altar.
- Ashen Dresser can no longer be crafted with Ancient Dresser and Unholy Cores at an Ancient Altar.
- Resprited Cosmilite Dresser.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced Abyss, Ancient, Ashen, Cosmilite, Profaned, Statigel, and Void Dressers.