Lumenyl is a Hardmode crafting material that grows on blocks or is dropped by the enemies in the Abyss after Calamitas Clone has been defeated. It is used in crafting many aquatic items, typically in conjunction with Depth Cells.
Similarly to Crystal Shards, they can also be placed on blocks and walls.
|Clamor Noctus||Ancient Manipulator|
|Jaws of Oblivion|
|Stratus Brick (200)|
|Warloks' Moon Fist|
|Stratus Dye (3)||Dye Vat|
- Lumenyl may also be obtained from Sulphurous Crates after Calamitas Clone has been defeated.
- After Calamitas Clone has been defeated, Lumenyl will begin growing on voidstone in the lower portions of the abyss being an effective way to farm large amounts of it.
- Its name was initially proposed as "Lumenite". It was likely changed in-game to avoid confusion with Luminite.
- 1.5.1.001: Now uses the rarity instead of .
- 1.4.4.004: Resprited.
- 1.4.3.001: Can no longer drop if Plantera is defeated instead of Calamitas.
- 18.104.22.168: Now uses the rarity instead of , and increased sell price from 36 to 80 .
- 22.214.171.124: Now counts as light source.
- Now lights up from Spelunker Potions and any similar effects.
- Resprited placed Lumenyl.
- 1.4.1.003: Can now be placed.
- 1.3.0.001: Introduced.
|Depth Cells • Lumenyl|
Abyss Blade • Typhon's Greed • Megalodon • Flak Kraken • Undine's Retribution • Hadal Urn • Dreadmine Staff • Ballistic Poison Bomb
Abyssal Diving Gear • Abyssal Mirror • Lumenous Amulet • Furniture
|Exodium Cluster • Ruinous Soul • Lumenyl • Brick • Wall|
Galileo Gladius • Crescent Moon • Halley's Inferno • Clamor Noctus • Sirius • Warloks' Moon Fist • Night's Gaze
Dye • Furniture
Blocks • Furniture • Walls