Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release date||March 1, 2023|
|Music Mod version|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 2.0.2.002 (or 126.96.36.199) update fixed various errors from the previous update.
- Added Astral Torch.
- Added Eutrophic Glass.
Bosses and Enemies
- Adjusted internal boss difficulty values and despawn messages for the Boss Checklist Mod.
- Astrum Aureus' lasers now have an acceleration of 0.5% increased velocity per frame (34.89% increase per second).
- Death Mode Astrum Aureus' homing flame crystals now have 50% higher acceleration multiplier and 25% higher maximum speed.
- Astrum Deus now fires helix lasers half as often while both worms are alive.
- Increased the minimum distance to player required for Desert Scourge's head to fire Sand Blasts from 18.75 tiles to 20.
- Devil Fish now drops 10-20 Pyre Mantle.
- Guardian Commander now speeds up, fires spears more often, and spears travel faster if the player is over 60 tiles away from the boss.
- Guardian Commander now fires spears from 40 tiles away instead of 25, spear shotgun spread increased by 66.67%.
- Shockstorm Shuttle now drops 8-12 / 11-16 Exodium Clusters after defeating Moon Lord.
- Super Dummy can no longer damage players, even if its contact damage is manipulated through other means.
- Increased XS-01 Artemis' second phase laser shotgun maximum speed by 10% / 9.09% / 8.7% / 8.33% .
- XS-03 Apollo's rockets now have a stronger light, and have a mild red hue.
- Buffed Abyss Blade's damage from 90 to 110.
- Rebalanced Aether's Whisper. Decreased lifespan from 0.83 seconds to 0.5, but increased damage ramping rate by 2.22x. Secondary projectiles can no longer ramp damage on their own.
- Anarchy Blade's explosions no longer set global immunity frames to 6 and now properly use ID static immunity frames.
- Nerfed The Anomaly's Nanogun's charge usage from 0.2 on primary fire to 0.8, and 0.125 on secondary fire to 0.375.
- Nerfed Aqua's Scepter's aura damage from 800% base damage to 720%. Raindrops can now pierce once but have 8 ID-static immunity frames instead of -1 local immunity frames, and deal 40% less damage after piercing.
- Astral Pike's spear now has 6 local immunity frames instead of setting global immunity frames to 6.
- Nerfed The Ballista's damage from 120 to 108.
- Nerfed Beam Sword's damage from 360 to 200.
- Buffed Blissful Bombardier's damage from 80 to 84.
- Rebalanced Brimlance. Brimstone fires now pierce twice instead of infinitely, now have -1 local immunity frames instead of setting global immunity frames to 7, and increased Brimstone Flames duration from 2 seconds to 4. The spear now has 12 local immunity frames instead of setting global immunity frames to 7. Limited the amount of explosions to 3 and decreased fire spawned per hit from 3 to 2.
- Nerfed Brimlash's use time from 25 to 30 and it now spawns 3 projectiles instead of 4 upon splitting. Main projectile now has 15 local immunity frames.
- Buffed Carnage's damage from 70 to 130.
- Nerfed Caustic Edge's damage from 70 to 60.
- Buffed Comet Quasher's damage from 90 to 160.
- Various balance adjustments regarding the coin throw mechanics with Crackshot Colt, Marksman Rounds, and Midas Prime:
- Buffed Crackshot Colt's damage from 13 to 18. It can now throw 4 coins and its blasts now inflict the Midas debuff for 1 second.
- Buffed Midas Prime's damage from 52 to 81.
- Coin hits from Crackshot Colt and Midas Prime are now guaranteed to be critical strikes.
- Coins from Crackshot Colt and Midas Prime now fall faster, equal to the base gravity of the player. They can now be recovered at a 100% chance if not struck, but striking multiple coins now loses coins following the first hit. Thrown coins now have a 5x grab range bonus instead of 8x.
- Copper Coins now additively increase damage by 70% on first hit, 20% on further hits, instead of multiplying damage by 2.5.
- Silver Coins now additively increase damage by 150% on first hit, 50% on further hits, instead of multiplying damage by up to 1.5 per hit.
- Gold Coins now additively increase damage by 200% on first hit, 85% on further hits, instead of multiplying damage by up to 1.75 per hit.
- Silver and Gold Coins no longer have higher damage multipliers based on coin lifetime.
- Coin ricochets now track slightly ahead of the target.
- Striking coins decreases Daawnlight Spirit Origin's critical strike damage multiplier from 3.5x to 2.4x.
- Daawnlight Spirit Origin can now activate its bonus from the 4% base critical strike chance.
- Nerfed Darklight Greatsword's damage from 96 to 72.
- Diseased Pike's spear now has 8 local immunity frames instead of setting global immunity frames to 7.
- Earthen Pike's spear now has 8 local immunity frames instead of setting global immunity frames to 8.
- Buffed Elemental Blaster's damage from 50 to 55.
- Elemental Excalibur's true melee strike now inflicts Miracle Blight for 10 seconds instead of Exo Freeze for 1 second, Holy Flames for 4 seconds, Frostburn for 5 seconds, and On Fire! for 6 seconds.
- Everglade Spray's projectile now has 6 effective local immunity frames instead of setting global immunity frames to 8.
- Buffed Evil Smasher's damage from 100 to 120.
- Buffed Flarefrost Blade's damage from 95 to 104. It now inflicts Hellfire and Frostbite instead of On Fire! and Frostburn.
- Rebalanced Freedom Star. Buffed its second level orb damage from 150% base damage to 250% but nerfed laser beam damage from 150% base damage to 125%. The laser now begins to shrink if it hits more than 50 times, and now has 15 local immunity frames instead of 10.
- Buffed Ghastly Visage's damage from 80 to 120. Tripled the homing shard's velocity but decreased lifespan from 1.33 seconds to 0.67.
- Rebalanced Goldplume Spear. Nerfed damage from 48 to 24. The spear now has 10 local immunity frames.
- Buffed Grand Staff of the Nebula Mage's damage from 100 to 510. Tripled the cloud core's homing speed but decreased lifespan from 15 seconds to 5.
- Rebalanced Heavenly Gale. Nerfed damage from 334 to 300 but buffed its use time from 42 to 40.
- Hellion Flower Spear's spear and spike projectiles now have 8 local immunity frames instead of setting global immunity frames to 8.
- Buffed Hydraulic Volt Crasher's damage from 65 to 75, and hammers now have 10 local immunity frames instead of 15.
- Rebalanced Karasawa. Buffed damage from 900 to 2400. Its projectile now has -1 local immunity frames instead of 10.
- Buffed Mantis Claws' damage from 88 to 144.
- Buffed Mycelial Claws' damage from 21 to 28.
- Buffed Mistlestorm's damage from 45 to 54.
- Nerfed Night's Edge's damage from 98 to 76.
- Nerfed Perfect Dark's damage from 48 to 24.
- Buffed Planetary Annihilation's damage from 58 to 66.
- Buffed Plasma Caster's explosion radius from 2.8125 tiles to 7.5.
- Buffed Plasma Grenade's charge usage from 0.5 to 0.2.
- Rebalanced Plasma Rifle. Nerfed damage from 160 to 150 but its primary fire now deals 100% base damage instead of 88% and its secondary fire now deals 200% base damage instead of 115%. Decreased both firing types' velocity multipliers from 11 to 10.
- Nerfed Refraction Rotor's use time from 17 to 18.
- Buffed Rouge Slash's damage from 61 to 132.
- Rebalanced Sacrifice. Nerfed damage from 345 to 310 but increased its stealth strike damage from 160% base damage to 170%.
- Buffed Sanguine Flare's velocity from 14 to 21. It now fires 8 flares with 1 flare directly aimed towards the cursor, instead of 6-8 with an average of 7.
- Rebalanced Soul Piercer. Buffed damage from 115 to 270. It now only spawns additional rays from the first hit instead of from every hit, but now spawns 5 rays instead of 3. Rays now have -1 local immunity frames instead of 10. Secondary rays can now pass through tiles. Buffed secondary ray damage from 50% of the projectile's base damage to 100%.
- Buffed Spyker's damage from 150 to 210.
- Nerfed Star of Destruction's use time from 38 to 40.
- Starnight Lance's spear now has 8 local immunity frames instead of setting global immunity frames to 8.
- Buffed Storm Dragoon's damage from 62 to 96.
- Buffed Submarine Shocker's damage from 60 to 90.
- Surge Driver's primary fire use time now scales with attack speed boosts, nerfed laser beam damage from 666% base damage to 600%. Lowered its displayed use time from 56 to 28.
- Buffed Telluric Glare's damage from 176 to 216.
- Terra Lance's spear now has 6 local immunity frames instead of setting global immunity frames to 5, and launched spear now has 10 local immunity frames instead of setting global immunity frames to 5.
- Buffed Tesla Cannon's charge usage from 0.9 to 0.75.
- Buffed Thunderstorm's main shot velocity multiplier from 26 to 30, and sky shot velocity multiplier from 16 to 20.
- Nerfed True Caustic Edge's damage from 120 to 100.
- Buffed Typhon's Greed's damage from 65 to 84. The staff now has 6 local immunity frames instead of setting global immunity frames to 6.
- Nerfed Vein Burster's damage from 71 to 42, use time from 25 to 45, and projectile firing time from 37 to 45.
- Vulcanite Lance's spear now has 12 local immunity frames instead of setting global immunity frames to 6.
- Blasphemous Donut can now be used for the Any Food Item recipe group.
- Brimstone Slabs can now be crafted with 4 Brimstone Slab Walls at a Work Bench.
- Crackshot Colt now uses 8 Any Gold Bars and 4 Copper Coins in its recipe instead of 3 and 5 respectively, and now uses a Blood Orb.
- Molten Pyre Mantle now uses 25 Pyre Mantle in its recipe for a yield of 25 instead of 1 Lava Bucket for a yield of 1, and now requires a Furnace to craft instead of a Work Bench.
- Adjusted Onyxplate and Ruinous Souls to be below Exodium Clusters in Phantomic Artifact's recipe.
- Pyre Mantle can no longer be crafted.
- Star Struck Water now uses 2 Stardust and 1 Astral Grass Seeds in its recipe instead of 1 Astral Sand and 1 Astral Monolith.
- Wulfrum Bathtub now uses 14 Wulfrum Plating in its recipe instead of 10 Wulfrum Metal Scraps.
- Wulfrum Bed now uses 15 Wulfrum Plating and 5 Silk in its recipe instead of 10 Wulfrum Metal Scraps.
- Wulfrum Bookcase now uses 20 Wulfrum Plating and 10 Books in its recipe instead of 10 Wulfrum Metal Scraps.
- Wulfrum Candelabra now uses 5 Wulfrum Plating and 3 Torches in its recipe instead of 10 Wulfrum Metal Scraps.
- Wulfrum Candle now uses 4 Wulfrum Plating and 1 Torch in its recipe instead of 10 Wulfrum Metal Scraps.
- Wulfrum Chair now uses 4 Wulfrum Plating in its recipe instead of 10 Wulfrum Metal Scraps.
- Wulfrum Chandelier now uses 4 Wulfrum Plating, 4 Torches, and 1 Chain in its recipe instead of 10 Wulfrum Metal Scraps.
- Wulfrum Clock now uses 3 Any Iron Bars, 6 Glass, and 10 Wulfrum Plating in its recipe instead of 10 Wulfrum Metal Scraps.
- Wulfrum Dresser now uses 16 Wulfrum Plating in its recipe instead of 10 Wulfrum Metal Scraps.
- Wulfrum Labstation now uses 20 Wulfrum Plating in its recipe instead of 15 Wulfrum Metal Scraps.
- Wulfrum Lamp now uses 3 Wulfrum Plating and 1 Torch in its recipe instead of 10 Wulfrum Metal Scraps.
- Wulfrum Lantern now uses 6 Wulfrum Plating and 1 Torch in its recipe instead of 10 Wulfrum Metal Scraps.
- Wulfrum Piano now uses 15 Wulfrum Plating, 4 Bones, and 1 Book in its recipe instead of 10 Wulfrum Metal Scraps.
- Wulfrum Plating now requires a Heavy Work Bench to craft instead of an Anvil. Moved Any Stone Block to the top of the recipe.
- Wulfrum Sink now uses 6 Wulfrum Plating and 1 Water Bucket in its recipe instead of 10 Wulfrum Metal Scraps.
- Wulfrum Sofa now uses 5 Wulfrum Plating and 2 Silk in its recipe instead of 10 Wulfrum Metal Scraps.
- Wulfrum Table now uses 8 Wulfrum Plating in its recipe instead of 10 Wulfrum Metal Scraps.
- Wulfrum Toilet now uses 6 Wulfrum Plating in its recipe instead of 10 Wulfrum Metal Scraps.
- Wulfrum Work Bench now uses 10 Wulfrum Plating in its recipe instead of 10 Wulfrum Metal Scraps.
- The Abyss Shell Fossil tile now has minimap text while hovered.
- Decreased the sell price of Apple, Apricot, Banana, Blackcurrant, Blood Orange, Cherry, Coconut, Dragon Fruit, Elderberry, Grapefruit, Lemon, Mango, Peach, Pineapple, Plum, Rambutan, and Star Fruit from 20 to 40 , and decreased their chance to drop from tree shakes from 100% to 50%.
- Astral Grass can now randomly grow wild grass.
- Astral Grass Seeds and Cinder Blossom Seeds can now be researched with a requirement of 25.
- Astral Grass Walls now have randomly placed leaves.
- The Astral Infection no longer lands very close to the edge of the world.
- Adjusted the Astral Infection's background layering and parallax.
- Changed the Astral Infection's fog and skylight effects. It now renders with stars.
- Azure Crate and Sky Crate can now drop 16-28 Exodium Clusters at a 20% chance after defeating Moon Lord.
- Butcher now has a 25% chance to not consume ammunition.
- Changed wording for the Ceaseless Void's lore item.
- Clockwork Bow and Condemnation now consume arrows as they get loaded.
- The Corruption and The Crimson biome shrines now have a larger generation range.
- Cosmolight can now change the time to 12:00 PM and 12:00 AM, and decreased its use time from 20 to 9.
- The Dash Double Tap Override key now prioritizes the player's keys first, then the player's velocity, then the player's direction to determine its dash direction, instead of solely moving in the player's direction.
- Daemon's Flame, Phangasm, and Starmada now have a 66.67% chance to not consume ammunition.
- Desert and Glowing Mushroom biome shrines now contain Shine Potions instead of Spelunker Potions.
- Encumbering Stone no longer sells for 1 .
- Adjusted the first tooltip line of Exotic Pheromones from "Attracts the failed draconic experiment" to "Specifically formulated to attract draconic hybrids".
- Decreased Flare Gun's sell price from 1 to 10 .
- Lava Lilies now require an axe instead of a pickaxe to break, and now generate dust and have sounds when hit.
- Molecular Manipulator and Nullification Pistol can no longer affect the contact damage of Super Dummies.
- Planetoid generation changes:
- Grass Planetoids no longer generate with Silver Ore, Tungsten Ore, Gold Ore, or Platinum Ore. This also applies to its for the worthy counterparts, Mythril Ore, Orichalcum Ore, Adamantite Ore, or Titanium Ore. Increased the amount generated by 46.67% (rounded down for each world size).
- Life Crystal Planetoids no longer generate with Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby, or Diamond. Decreased the amount generated by 53.33% (rounded down for each world size).
- Increased amount of Luminite Planetoids generated by 1 at a minimum and an additional 180% (rounded down for each world size), and it now has a larger generation range.
- Mud Planetoids no longer contain Silver Bar, Tungsten Bar, Gold Bar, or Platinum Bar in chest loot. Increased the amount generated by 10% (rounded down for each world size).
- Mechanic's Abandoned Shed third chest slot now contains Brick Layer, Extendo Grip, Paint Sprayer, or Portable Cement Mixer instead of DPS Meter, Lifeform Analyzer, or Stopwatch.
- Mechanic's Abandoned Shed now generates one tile higher.
- Giant Plantera bulbs can no longer be broken under.
- Purple Seeking Mechanisms from past versions of the mod now turn into Yellow Seeking Mechanisms.
- Recon Scope, Rifle Scope, and Sniper Scope scope effects no longer activate if visibility is toggled off.
- Small Spine now requires 5 to research instead of 100.
- Changed the Surface shrine chest loot:
- Now contains 12-15 Pink Gel instead of 24-28.
- Now contains 50-60 Torches instead of 100-110.
- Now contains 4-6 Gold Coins instead of 20-24.
- Now contains Lesser Healing Potions instead of Healing Potions.
- Now contains Recall Potions instead of Teleportation Potions.
- Surface shrines no longer generate within the inner 20% of the world horizontally.
- Given texture pack compatibility for vanilla Classic health hearts/mana stars, vanilla rain, player's Flying Carpet, Unsafe Dungeon Walls, and Old Power Cell.
- Added several Town NPC names:
- "Morshu" for the Merchant
- "Captain Billy Bones" for the Pirate
- "Slap Battles" for the Travelling Merchant
- Decreased the damage of naturally generated vents in the Abyss and Sulphurous Sea.
- Changed the map icon color of Wulfrum furniture from #475F72 ● to #649964 ●.
- Renamed Xerocodile to Gorecodile.
- Renamed Treasure Bag (Jungle Dragon, Yharon) to Treasure Bag (Yharon).
- Renamed Wulfrum Workbench to Wulfrum Work Bench.
- Resprited Light God's Brilliance.
- Resprited Spirit Glyph.
- Resprited Astral Grass, Astral Grass Wall, and Crags Pylon.
- Resprited Profaned Guardians' map icons.
- ???, Acid Eel, Adult Eidolon Wyrm, Anahita, Androomba, Androomba Pal, Aquatic Scourge, Astral Probe, Astrum Aureus, Astrum Deus, Aureus Spawn, Brimstone Elemental, Calamitas Clone, Cataclysm, Catastrophe, Ceaseless Void, Cloud Elemental, Colossal Squid, Cosmic Elemental, Cosmic Guardian, Cosmic Lantern, Cosmic Mine, Crab Shroom, Crabulon, Cragmaw Mire, Corrupt Slime Spawn, Crimson Slime Spawn, Crimson Slime Spawn (spiked), Crimulan Slime God, Crown Jewel, Cryogen, Cryogen's Shield, Dark Energy, The Devourer of Gods, Draconic Swarmer, Draedon, The Dragonfolly, Dysfunctional Nanodroid, Ebonian Slime God, Flame Pillar, Giant Clam, freed Golem Head, Great Sand Shark, Green Plague Nanodroid, Guardian Commander, Guardian Defender, Guardian Healer, The Hive Mind, Lecherous Orb, The Leviathan, Mauler, Nanodroid, The Old Duke, Perforator Cyst, The Perforator Hive, all Perforators, Plague Charger, Plague Homing Missile, Plague Mine, Plaguebringer, The Plaguebringer Goliath, Polterghast, Polterghast's Hook, Polterghast's Clone, Phantom, Profaned Rocks, Providence, Providence Defender, Providence Healer, Providence Offense, Red Plague Nanodroid, Repair Unit, Sepulcher, Signus, The Slime God (core), Soul Seeker, Soul Slurper, Storm Weaver, Sulphurous Sharkron, Supreme Cataclysm, Supreme Catastrophe, Supreme Soul Seeker, Supreme Witch, Calamitas, XS-01 Artemis, XS-03 Apollo, XM-05 Thanatos, XF-09 Ares, and Yharon now properly display vanilla debuff colors and Hunter Potion effects.
- Fixed Aether's Whisper, Arch Amaryllis, Brimlash, Nuclear Fury, Phantasmal Fury, Thorn Blossom, and Wrath of the Ancients projectile ring spawning not being an even distance away from each other.
- Fixed Anahita's Ice Shield, Crab Shroom, Crimulan Slime God, and Ebonian Slime God being able to appear translucently behind world objects and backgrounds.
- Fixed Ashen Stalactite, Refraction Rotor, and Star of Destruction being able to execute infinite stealth strikes under specific attack speed conditions.
- Fixed Astral Grass Seeds and Cinder Blossom Seeds placing 33.33% slower than other seeds and tiles in the game.
- Fixed Astral Infection converting safe Living Wood Walls instead of unsafe, naturally generated ones.
- Added a period at the end of the death message resulting from contacting Auric Ore.
- Butcher, Clockwork Bow, Condemnation, Daemon's Flame, Flurrystorm Cannon, Phangasm, Starmada, and Surge Driver's primary fire no longer consumes one additional ammunition when initially used.
- Fixed grammar errors in Awakening's and Catastrophe Claymore's tooltips.
- Fixed outdated tooltip descriptions for Caustic Edge and Vehemence.
- Fixed Ceaseless Void's laser portal and Providence, the Profaned Goddess' crystal attacks not functioning properly in multiplayer.
- Fixed Clockwork Bow and Condemnation being able to load more arrows than the amount that the player had left over.
- Fixed The Corruption and The Crimson biome shrines occasionally not generating properly.
- Fixed Cosmolight not functioning in multiplayer.
- Fixed audio interrupting from Despair Stone rolling and Midas Prime's easter egg track.
- Fixed The Destroyer in Revengeance Mode or Death Mode not properly drawing its segments if the segment intersects a tile.
- The Destroyer and Skeletron Prime head in Revengeance Mode or Death Mode now properly display vanilla debuff colors and Hunter Potion effects.
- Fixed Draedon not spawning properly in multiplayer.
- Fixed tile framing issues with Eutrophic Sand, Navystone, and Sea Prism.
- Fixed Gloom Torch being able to be placed underwater.
- Heavenly Gale now properly consumes one arrow for each arrow fired, rather than one arrow for all arrows fired in one use. Each arrow now scales with arrow damage.
- Fixed Lashes of Chaos' fireball having half its intended velocity.
- Fixed Luminite Planetoids not generating properly.
- Removed redundancy from Mythril Knife's tooltip.
- Fixed crashes resulting from Profaned Guardians' Bestiary entry.
- Fixed Regenator negating all damage over time when at 50% health.
- Fixed crashes on world loads resulting from Rusty Chests being generated on top of non-solid tiles.
- Fixed Sunken Sea Bio-center Lab occasionally not generating.
- Fixed Supreme Cataclysm and Supreme Catastrophe firing multiple sets of Brimstone Darts in multiplayer.
- Fixed Surge Driver's primary fire damage multiplier not applying.
- Fixed Wulfrum Labstation's name being displayed as "Wulfrum Labstation Item".
- Fixed a rare occurrence where Wulfrum Treasure Pinger prevented the player from accessing the game UI when broken.
- Fixed Yharon, Dragon of Rebirth appearing as a Jungle enemy with a Jungle background in the Bestiary.
- Removed Brimstone Fish and Coralskin Foolfish.
- Removed Aquatic Aberration Banner.
- Removed Molten buff.