Jump to navigation Jump to search
total: 68 row(s)
- All Potions crafted with Blood Orbs can only be crafted at an Alchemy Table.
- Gorecodiles also provide 5-15 Blood Orbs when opened.
- By stacking the effects of Death Mode's mob spawn rate multiplier during a Blood Moon with the Water Candle, Battle Potion, Zerg Potion, and/or Chaos Candle, Blood Orbs can be farmed incredibly quickly; one Blood Moon can yield 500-700 Blood Orbs with the right setup, potentially negating the need to farm the basic herbs required for potion brewing.
- Blood Orbs allow Lifeforce Potions to be crafted in Pre-Hardmode, despite the fact that they normally require Hardmode materials.
These history sections are still a work-in-progress, and may not yet contain changes relevant to the current version of the Calamity Mod.
- 2.0.3.007: Resprited.
- 2.0.2.001: No longer drops from any enemies during a Blood Moon, now drops only from Blood Moon-exclusive enemies.
- 1.5.0.001: Increased drop rate from 8.33% to 20%.
- 1.4.1.001: Can now drop from bosses that deal no contact damage, but can no longer drop from enemies that deal less than 6 contact damage, and decreased their drop chance without Bloodflare armor from 16.67% to 8.33%.
- 1.3.3.001: Enemies now have a 16.66% chance to drop it during Blood Moons instead of 20%.
- 1.3.2.001: Can now drop at all times during Blood Moons instead of only after defeating Moon Lord.
- 1.2.4.001: Resprited.
- Increased chance to be dropped when conditions are met from 5% (20% with Bloodflare armor) to 10% (50% with Bloodflare armor).
- Can now be used to craft all Calamity potions.
- 126.96.36.1991: Introduced.