Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Type||Miniboss – Flying Enemy|
|Environment||Space – Rain|
|Damage||38 / 76 / 114 (Contact)|
80 / 100 / 150 (Tornado)
76 / 100 / 150 (Lightning Cloud)
|Max Life||6000 / 12000 / 18000|
|KB Resist||95% / 95.5% / 96%|
|Debuff duration||3 seconds (Contact)|
2 seconds (Lightning)
|Debuff tooltip||Moving hurts!|
|Banner||Cloud Elemental Banner|
The Cloud Elemental slowly follows the player while choosing between three attacks at random:
- Creates a ring of 5 tornadoes around the player, which linger for some time.
- Below 50% HP, creates 8 tornadoes.
- Summons 5 Angry Nimbi to attack the player. No more than 10 may be alive at any point in time.
- Below 50% HP, summons 6 Nimbi at a faster rate.
- Teleports to a location near the target.
Below 50% HP, she will additionally gain the following attacks:
- Summons a row of 7 Lightning Clouds on either side of her, which sequentially fire lightning bolts below them.
- Quickly charges at the player four times.
- In the Get fixed boi seed, the Cloud Elemental appears to wear a hat that resembles the one from the Wulfrum Hat & Goggles.
- The Bestiary entry for the Cloud Elemental: "Part of a solitary elemental that rarely appears aside from when her domain is at its strongest. Many attempts were made by what remained of Yharim’s forces to hunt down the elementals after Azafure fell. Only now that the war has passed do the weaker elementals dare return."
- She resembles a valkyrie due to her armor with wing motifs, as well as being a female warrior relating to the sky.
- She is referred to in the mod's files as "ThiccWaifu."
These history sections are still a work-in-progress, and may not yet contain changes relevant to the current version of the Calamity Mod.
- 2.0.2.002: Now properly displays vanilla debuff colors and Hunter Potion effects.
- Reworked AI:
- She now hovers around and randomly performs one of three attacks: casting a ring of 5 cloud tornadoes, summoning 5 Angry Nimbi, and teleporting.
- Below 50% health, she casts 8 tornadoes, and summons 6 Angry Nimbi at a faster rate.
- Additionally, she gains two new attacks: creating 7 clouds which fire lightning bolts and performing four charges at the player in quick succession.
- She cannot summon Angry Nimbi while 10 or more Angry Nimbi are alive.
- Reworked AI:
- 1.5.1.001: Now vulnerable to cold debuffs but resistant to water, sickness, electricity, and heat debuffs.
- 1.5.0.001: Now inflicts Electrified for 3 seconds.
- 1.4.5.006: No longer drops Thunderstorm after defeating Providence.
- 1.4.5.004: No longer has buffed stats after defeating Providence.
- Now has a natural spawn limit of 1.
- Moves at the highest speed immediately, instead of gradually speeding up as health lowers in Death Mode. She is now also immune to knockback at all times, instead of only below 50% health in Death Mode.
- 188.8.131.52: Nerfed defense from 40 to 18.
- 184.108.40.206: Can now fly.
- Now gains increased stats after defeating Providence.
- Now drops Thunderstorm after defeating Providence.
- 1.4.2.001: Now drops 2-3 Essences of Sunlight.
- 1.4.1.003: Decreased minimum coin drop amount from 2 to 1 50 .
- 1.4.0.001: Nerfed damage reduction from 10% to 5%.
- Nerfed damage reduction from 30% to 10%.
- 1.3.2.001: Nerfed contact damage from 50 / 100 to 38 / 76 .
- 220.127.116.11: Changed health from 7000 / 10,500 to 6000 / 12,000 , and buffed contact damage from 45 / 67 to 50 / 100 .
- 1.2.3.008: Resprited.
- 1.2.3.005: Fixed a sheeting error.
- 1.2.0.001: Now has 33% damage reduction.
- No longer idly produces dust.
- Now only spawns in Space, and is now rarer.
- 18.104.22.1684: Now uses vanilla enemy spawn chance instead of custom one.
- No longer spawns if the player is near a Celestial Pillar.
- Can now be detected by the Lifeform Analyzer.
- Now produces less dust when hit.
- Now produces dust when killed.
- 1.1.5.095: Introduced.