Jump to navigation Jump to search
|"Summoning Item Price Changes"|
|Release date||August 27, 2017|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 1.2.0.003 update made changes to the buy prices for most late Hardmode and post-Moon Lord summoning items. It also made a few balance changes and resprited several weapons and Calamity's permanent health boosting items.
Bosses and Enemies
- ??? now despawns if any boss is active instead of becoming invincible if Duke Fishron is active.
- The Devourer of Gods' body segments now set the piercing of all non-minion piercing projectiles to 1 instead of only projectiles that pierce infinitely.
- The Lunatic Cultist now causes players to take 1.5x more damage from all sources instead of 1.3500000238418579x.
- The Plaguebringer Goliath can now spawn 1-3 Shades at once instead of 1-2.
- Tweaked the Ebonian Slime God's movement.
- Decreased Spazmatism's health multiplier from 1.45x to 1.25x .
- Decreased Spazmatism's charging speed.
- Increased Wall of Flesh's health multiplier from 1.3x to 1.8x .
- Alpha Ray now uses the rarity instead of .
- Crimsaber's tooltip no longer ends with an exclamation point.
- Nerfed Exoblade's damage from 3280 to 1500.
- Nullification Pistol now uses Item33 as its sound instead of a custom sound.
- Primordial Earth's main projectile now pierces 4 times instead of 8, and split projectiles now pierce 2 times instead of infinitely.
- Decreased the damage boost that The Swarmer's bees gain from bee damage boosting accessories such as Plague Hive.
- The Cyborg now sells Cosmic Worm for 40 instead of 20 .
- The Dryad now sells Necroplasmic Beacon for 30 instead of 10 .
- Several Witch Doctor prices were adjusted:
- Several Wizard prices were adjusted:
- Resprited Aftershock, Crimsaber, Earthen Pike, Ichor Spear, Majestic Guard, Pwnagehammer, Red Sun, and Slag Magnum.
- Resprited Blood Orange, Dragonfruit, Elderberry, and Miracle Fruit.
- Resprited hearts granted by the Blood Orange, Dragonfruit, Elderberry, and Miracle Fruit.
- Resprited Mourningstar's projectile.
- Fixed Calamitas phase 1 not producing dust correctly when hit.
- Fixed a bug that could occur when Calamitas transitions to her second phase.
- Removed an erroneous transparent pixel on Catastrophe.