188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168|
|"Hive Mind Rework"|
|Release date||February 19, 2017|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
- Added Hive Blob and Hive Cyst.
- Added Brimlance, Gilded Proboscis, Golden Eagle, Rouge Slash, and Seething Discharge.
- Added a second Slime God Mask.
- Reduced Bumblebirb's spawnrate.
- Decreased the speeds of Cryogen's second, third, and fourth phases.
- The Hive Mind changes:
- Nerfed phase 2's radial Vile Clot damage from 80 / 92 to 66 / 80 .
- Phase 1 is now stationary, no longer fires blasts of Vile Clots, and starts off by spawning a horde of Hive Blobs which hover near it and fire Vile Clot projectiles at the player.
- Phase 2 now periodically summons Hive Blobs.
- Decreased the chance for phase 1 to spawn an Eater of Souls on hit from 5% to 2.5%, and its chance to spawn a Devourer from 2.5% to 0.63%.
- Decreased phase 2's speed.
- Nerfed Blade of Enmity's damage from 175 to 150, use time from 7 to 11, and it no longer inflicts Broken Armor, Weak, and Slow.
- Lucrecia now has a 50% chance to grant immunity frames on hit instead of 100%, and it now grants 15 immunity frames instead of 20.
- Mortar Rounds and Rubber Mortar Rounds now create larger explosions.
- Teratoma now uses 5 True Shadow Scales in its recipe instead of 5 Shadow Scales.
- Nerfed Wrath of the Ancients' damage from 68 to 58.
- Resprited The Hive Mind.
- Resprited Animus and Blade of Enmity.
- Resprited Perennial Ore.
- Resprited Uelibloom Ore's item.
- Resprited Slime God Mask.