|Type||Weapon – Crafting material|
|Knockback||7.5 (Very Strong)|
|Use time||20 Average|
|Tooltip||Fires volleys of four colossal radiant arrows which can pass through walls|
|Inflicts Debuff||Holy Flames|
|Debuff duration||3 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Dissolving from holy light|
|Providence, the Profaned Goddess||1||25% / 33.33%|
The Telluric Glare is a post-Moon Lord bow that is dropped from Providence, the Profaned Goddess. When used, it quickly fires four large radiant arrows in a sequential stream, with slight variation in their position of origin. Radiant arrows will always be fired, regardless of the ammo type used. The arrows can pass through blocks, and can pierce through one enemy; the arrows will explode very shortly after piercing an enemy, or upon hitting a second enemy. Radiant arrows inflict the Holy Flames debuff onto enemies for 3 seconds.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
- The explosions are purely aesthetic and do not damage nearby enemies.
- The word "telluric" means something that is related to the Earth, particularly used to refer to natural electric currents flowing beneath Earth's surface, which are primarily caused by interaction between solar radiation and the Earth's magnetic field.
- 2.0.2.002: Buffed damage from 176 to 216.
- Decreased Holy Flames duration from arrow from 4 seconds to 3.
- No longer considered a fire weapon.
- Buffed damage from 70 to 176. Radiant arrows now remove enemy immunity frames on hit instead of granting 1 local immunity frame.
- No longer fires an energy arrow, it now fires a barrage of four glowing radiant arrows that ignore tiles, and explode shortly after contacting an enemy per use. However, radiant arrows can also pierce one enemy, which will cause the arrows to explode immediately after a second enemy is hit. Now requires and consumes four arrows per use.
- Arrows are now affected by arrow bonuses.
- Added sprite to Radiant Arrow.
- Increased the size of explosions.
- Fixed arrows playing their explosion sound in the wrong place.
- 188.8.131.52: Added a tooltip.
- 1.3.4.001: Nerfed damage from 85 to 70.
- 1.3.3.011: Nerfed damage from 100 to 85.
- 1.3.2.001: Resprited.
- 1.2.1.005: Buffed damage from 82 to 100.
- 1.2.1.004: Buffed damage from 54 to 82.
- 1.2.1.001: Nerfed damage from 200 to 54.
- 184.108.40.2061: Nerfed shot speed from 18 to 12, and greatly increased the speed of its arrow.
- 220.127.116.111: Removed tooltip "Fires solar flare arrows".
- 1.1.7: Introduced.