|Damage|| 70 / 140 / 210 (Contact)|
104 / 140 / 210 (Stinger)
144 / 200 / 300 (Missile)
|Max Life||3000 / 6000 / 9000|
|Debuff duration||2 seconds (Contact)|
5 seconds (Plague rocket)
4 seconds (Stinger explosion)
|Debuff tooltip||You are rotting from the inside|
The Plaguebringer is a powerful Hardmode mini boss that spawns uncommonly in the Jungle after the Golem has been defeated. Behaving similarly to Queen Bee, it alternates between charging at the player horizontally and hovering above them while firing projectiles and spawning Plague Chargers. When firing projectiles, it has a 6.66% chance to fire a plague rocket instead of an exploding stinger.
- It can often take unsuspecting players by surprise, due to its ability to fly through walls.
- The Plaguebringer can be forewarned by its generic Boss Roar effect and a Boss health bar appearing.
- The Bestiary entry for the Plaguebringer: "Queen Bees are reared upon royal honey, raising them into the matriarchs they are. If during the process, their growth is hijacked by the plague, they are left as only a pathetic reminder of what they could have been."
- The Plaguebringer uses a slightly edited version of The Plaguebringer Goliath's previous sprite.
- The Plaguebringer was formerly known as "Plaguebringer Shade".
- This was due to the fact that The Plaguebringer Goliath used to spawn a duplicate of herself, referred to as a "Shade", which used a separate sprite.