Boss Health Bar
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Calamity Mod adds a boss health bar to the player's interface that can be toggled via Settings menu and can be configured further in Configuration options. When enabled, this will replace the vanilla default boss health bar.
- Appears in the lower right corner of the screen when either a boss or mini boss is summoned.
- Has a health percentage gauge, a yellow health bar, and a decorative blue bar separating them.
- The health bar turns red as the enemy takes damage, with the red disappearing if the enemy hasn't taken damage for 0.5 seconds. This is to indicate recent "combo" damage.
- Small extra information text to the lower right of the bar displays the enemy's total and current health.
- Bosses with a high number of parts, such as Eater of Worlds' segments, have their remaining number of parts displayed with the small text instead of health.
- Extra text can also be toggled via Configuration options.
- When opening the inventory or during Events and invasions, the bar adjusts to the left to make room for the armor and accessories tab or event progress meter.
- When a boss is enraged, the health bar and the name of the boss will glow red.
- When a boss is under the effect of a defensive boost, the health bar will glow grey.
- The boss health bar also works with bosses from other Terraria mods, though it may not work as intended.
- The boss health bar will not appear with any NPC with 800 life or less.
- The design is based on the health bars from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.
- The boss health bar was co-coded by mod creator Fabsol/MountainDrew and programmer Boffin.
- The Devourer of Gods' final form's health was intentionally displayed as 600% in previous versions of the mod, alluding to its increased armor and health.
|Combat||Damage Reduction • Defense damage • Enchantment • Hit Sounds • Immunity frames • Lifesteal • Minions • Proficiency • Rogue|
|Environment||Biome backgrounds • Events • Music • Status messages|
|Events||Acid Rain • Boss Rush|
|Items||Alternative crafting ingredients • Charge • Consumable • Crafting stations (By Hand) • Drops • Modifiers • Rarity • Recipes • Vanilla item recipes|
|Game||Bestiary • Boss Health Bar • Configuration options • Difficulty Modes (Death Mode • Revengeance Mode) • Fishing • Game controls • Lore • Speedrun Timer • Vanilla changes|
|Player||Adrenaline Meter • Aggro • Buffs and Debuffs • Death prevention • Defense • Rage Meter|