Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Bestiary entry for the Eutrophic Ray: "Eutrophic Rays have formed a commensalistic relationship with Ghost Bells. The rays can store energy given by the Ghost Bells for electrical muscle stimulation, allowing for great bursts of speed."
- A Eutrophic Ray is depicted in the Sunken Sea's Draedon's Log.
These history sections are still a work-in-progress, and may not yet contain changes relevant to the current version of the Calamity Mod.
- 1.5.1.001: Now vulnerable to electricity and sickness debuffs, but resistant to water and heat debuffs.
- 126.96.36.199: Now has 5% damage reduction.
- 1.4.2.002: Nerfed damage in Pre-Hardmode from 40 / 80 to 20 / 40 , and in Hardmode 100 / 200 to 50 / 100 .
- 1.4.2.001: Introduced.