Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Damage||80 / 160 / 240|
|Max Life||300 / 600 / 900|
|KB Resist||5% / 14.5% / 24%|
- Similarly to Lihzahrds and Flying Snakes, Bohldohrs can be spawned in Pre-Hardmode by standing in front of natural Lihzahrd Brick Walls.
- This enemy allows the player to obtain Lihzahrd Bricks, and all of the furniture crafted from them, as well as the Death Whistle, before defeating the Golem.
- This also allows unlimited Lihzahrd Bricks to be obtained from a single world, as they are normally a limited resource that requires creating new worlds in order to obtain more than the initially generated amount.
- The Calamity Mod's addition of an early recipe for the Temple Key also allows for those items to be obtained at the start of Hardmode, before defeating Plantera.
- The Bestiary entry for the Bohldohr: "Bohldohrs were made to serve the lihzahrds, being crafted from ancient stone and brought to life with magical power in the twilight of the great Lihzahrd Dynasty. But the sun sets on every civilization, and once their deity abandoned them, they were left to fend for themselves."
- Its name is a warped version of 'Boulder', much like 'Lihzahrd' is a warped version of 'Lizard'.
These history sections are still a work-in-progress, and may not yet contain changes relevant to the current version of the Calamity Mod.
- 2.0.2.001: Now has gores.
- 1.5.1.001: Now vulnerable to water debuffs but resistant to sickness debuffs.
- 1.4.5.001: No longer immune to Confused.
- 188.8.131.52: Nerfed defense from 28 to 18.
- 1.4.2.001: Resprited.
- 1.4.1.003: Decreased minimum coin drop amount from 3 to 10 .
- 1.3.2.001: Nerfed health from 600 / 1200 to 300 / 600 , and damage from 250 / 500 to 150 / 300 .
- 184.108.40.206: Changed health from 750 / 900 to 600 / 1200 , and nerfed damage from 300 / 510 to 250 / 500 .
- 1.2.3.008: Now spawns 2x more often and can now drop NO.
- 1.2.1.001: Buffed damage from 120 / 204 to 300 / 510 .
- 220.127.116.114: Now uses vanilla enemy spawn chance instead of custom one.
- 18.104.22.168: No longer spawns if the player is near a Celestial Pillar.
- 22.214.171.124: Introduced.