Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Type||Boss Summoning – Aquatic|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
??? is a Pre-Hardmode stationary enemy that spawns in the Ocean. When it is killed, it summons Anahita. It can drop the powerful Aquatic Heart accessory at any point in the game. It can also be detected by the Lifeform Analyzer.
- Due to its ability to spawn in Pre-Hardmode, it is possible to kill it and summon the powerful boss(es) by accident. However, this is not recommended as this boss can easily one-hit the player in Pre-Hardmode with its massive damage.
- It spawns 4x as often in Hardmode.
- It cannot spawn in the Sulphurous Sea biome.
- It cannot spawn while any Lunar Pillars are alive.
- Favoriting the Sirenproof Earmuffs in the player's inventory will prevent ??? from spawning.
- In the Get fixed boi seed, it takes on the appearance of The Leviathan and summons The Leviathan instead of Anahita when killed.
- The Bestiary entry for the ???: "A lure created by the Water Elemental, Anahita. It sings so sweetly, its voice full of promise and warmth, but beware: follow the siren’s call at your own peril."
- When ??? is nearby, the song Siren's Call, which was composed by the artist DM DOKURO, will play unless the Calamity Music add-on mod is disabled.
These history sections are still a work-in-progress, and may not yet contain changes relevant to the current version of the Calamity Mod.
- 2.0.2.002: Now properly displays vanilla debuff colors and Hunter Potion effects.
- Can no longer be damaged by Fallen Stars.
- Fixed an issue where it would not spawn if the Lunar Events were active in the world.
- 1.5.1.001: Now vulnerable to electricity and sickness debuffs, but resistant to water and heat debuffs.
- 1.5.0.001: No longer spawns while the Lunar Events are active.
- Nerfed health from 3000 to 1000.
- Added a glowmask.
- Can no longer be damaged if the player is more than 35 blocks away.
- 1.4.2.001: Resprited.
- 1.4.0.001: Tweaked lighting.
- 1.3.3.001: Reduced chances of spawning in Pre-Hardmode, but increased spawn rates otherwise.
- 1.2.3.006: Now has a 25% chance to drop either Siren's Heart in Revengeance Mode.
- 1.2.0.003: Now despawns if any boss is alive instead of becoming invincible if Duke Fishron is alive.
- 1.2.0.002: Fixed it not using Siren's Call as its theme.
- Now plays Siren's Call while alive.
- No longer spawns both Siren and Leviathan when killed.
- 18.104.22.1684: Now spawns less frequently before defeating Plantera, and can no longer spawn if The Leviathan is active.
- 22.214.171.1245: Now uses a reduced version of the vanilla ocean enemy spawn chance instead of a custom one.
- No longer spawns if the player is near a Celestial Pillar.
- Can now be detected by the Lifeform Analyzer.
- 126.96.36.199: Fixed it not animating correctly.
- 1.1.7: Resprited.
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.