Calamity Mod Wiki:Admin noticeboard
|Do not post game suggestions, game bugs, or game technical support requests on this page. Use Calamity’s official Discord server or forum post instead.|
The Admin noticeboard is one way for users to notify administrators of issues requiring administrative attention. Users are also welcome to directly contact specific administrators (especially if they are seen to be active), but posting here can more reliably ensure that at least one admin will notice an issue and respond promptly. Remember to sign when posting an issue.
uh i am trying to add somthing about ??? but idk what im doing and tried to link to srimpy truffle and it flagged it or smth and i need help to fix it lol
- I removed that bullet point because there is nothing in the source code to suggest it is true. Temp35 (talk) 19:05, 7 May 2023 (UTC)
Hiya? Im not sure if im doing this right or posting this in the correct location, but I wanted to address/suggest something. I love this webpage and its content, however one thing has continued to bother me, that being that not all items/weapon has visuals for what they look like in game. and while the text-only still helps alot, sometimes it doesn't do an Item justice. so, I was wondering why that, was. I am assuming that not everyone can just test out every weapon obviously, so if that were the case, I'd like to offer to help. I figure going through and testing out weapons and items in game to provide a better experience to new people in the game coming here looking for help (especially with the new update) That being said, keep up the amazing work, and I hope to help however I can
Thank you for taking your time to read this, -Gwen
- I assume you're talking about weapon GIFs here. GIFs generally increase page load times by a lot, and we want to avoid this wherever possible. To that end, we have a couple of rules regarding which weapons get GIFs. Firstly, if a text description suffices to describe a weapon's function, then it does not get a GIF. Secondly, only the last weapon in a crafting line will get a GIF, unless there is a substantial change in function between it and the weapon below it. I hope this clears it up and welcome any further contributions you make.
- If you'd like to talk more, please join the Official Calamity Mod Discord server and ask a Moderator+ for the Wiki Contributor role which gives you access to a channel where you can discuss edits with other contributors.
- Temp35 (The One True King) (talk) 10:08, 2 June 2020 (UTC)
Draedon’s Arsenal Page
With all the low effort pages being created and it now being protected, we need an administrator to create an actual, real, substantive page, rather than just deleting every low effort one and not doing anything to improve it. If more information still needs to be gathered on such an important topic, please let us know. I don’t mean to be rude or harsh, it is just an issue that needs attention badly. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Lawrence K. (talk) 16:19, 6 August 2020 (UTC)
- WIP pages for Draedon's Arsenal and the Arsenal Labs can be found here and here respectively. If you would like to help out, feel free to edit those. Temp35 (The One True King) (talk) 16:29, 6 August 2020 (UTC)
The Biome Blade still has a Hardmode checkmark on following pages:
This weapon can be crafted in Pre-Hardmode, which is stated on the weapon's page.