Jump to navigation Jump to search
|"Providence's Guardians Rework"|
|Release date||December 7, 2017|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
- Added a second variant of the Aquatic Aberration which spawns naturally.
- Added Ancient Ice Chunk, Heavenly Gale.
- Added Supreme Bait Tackle Box Fishing Station.
- Added Ice Clasper (buff).
- Nerfed Cataclysm's health from 4500 / 7200 / 10,400 to 3500 / 5600 / 8800 .
- Nerfed Catastrophe's health from 4000 / 6400 / 9280 to 3000 / 4800 / 7680 .
- Cataclysm and Catastrophe no longer classify as bosses, and thus no longer drop Greater Healing Potions or have death messages.
- Increased speed as its health lowers.
- Buffed Probe's health in Death Mode from 375 to 450 , and damage from 100 to 120 .
- Nerfed Plantera's speed when she is enraged to prevent her from despawning.
- Tentacles now fire Spores in Revengeance and Death Mode.
- Now fires thorn balls occasionally in phase 2 in Death Mode.
- Now has a cap of 25 tentacles at a time, and 20 Spores at a time.
- Renamed each of Providence, the Profaned God's guardians from "A Profaned Guardian" to "A Dunkin' Donut".
- Now summons all 3 of her guardians at once for every 30% of her health lost.
- Providence now stops attacking as much when her guardians are alive.
- Now switches between phases twice as often in Death Mode.
- Now becomes invincible if any guardian is alive.
- Nerfed defensive variant of A Dunkin' Donut's health from 30,000 / 42,000 to 20,000 / 28,000 .
- Buffed offensive variant of A Dunkin' Donut's health from 40,000 / 56,000 to 50,000 / 70,000 .
- The defensive variant of A Dunkin' Donut can now fire a barrage of spears going in multiple directions.
- The healer variant of A Dunkin' Donut can now fire a cluster of homing orbs which negatively heal the player upon contact.
- Phase 3's charge is now more aggressive.
- Nerfed Cosmic Lantern's health from 6000 / 8400 to 4000 / 5600 .
- The Siren's Ice Shield now inflicts Frostburn for 3.5 seconds instead of Frozen for 1 second.
- Buffed Aquatic Aberration's health from 900 / 1260 to 1500 / 2100 / 4200 .
- Aquatic Aberrations are now completely immune to knockback.
- Siren Clones can now only fire water spears instead of all of the Siren's projectiles.
- Buffed Siren Clone's water spear damage from 46 / 80 / 100 / 120 to 68 / 112 / 140 / 168 .
- Siren Clones are now more aggressive.
- The Hungry II's can now pass through tiles in Death Mode.
- Buffed The Hungry II's health in Death Mode to 392 , and damage to 111 .
- The Hungry IIs now gain a 2.5x health modifier and a 1.35x damage modifier in all other modes.
- Buffed Leech's health in Death Mode to 240 , and it gains a 1.5x damage modifier.
- Leeches now gain a 2.1x health modifier and a 1.25x damage modifier in all other modes.
- Stress is now increased by several other Calamity bosses.
- The Devourer of Gods phase 2's body segments now resist 50% of damage from infinitely piercing projectiles instead of 60%.
- Ice Claspers now only have a chance to inflict Glacial State for 0.5 seconds instead of always inflicting it for 0.83 seconds.
- Ice Queens now drop 20-41 Endothermic Energy instead of 10-21.
- Buffed Parasea's health from 300 / 420 to 500 / 700 .
- Paraseas can now spawn naturally in the Ocean after defeating Plantera.
- Angel Treads and Seraph Tracers now have equipped boot sprites.
- Nerfed Animosity's damage from 28 to 25.
- Nerfed Cosmilamp's damage from 230 to 150, minions now grant 8 effective local immunity frames instead of 2, and made each one take 2 minion slots.
- Buffed Exoblade's use time from 16 to 14.
- Buffed Flare Bolt's damage from 23 to 25.
- Magnetic Meltdown's projectiles now last shorter.
- Reaver Shark now has a tooltip specifying it can't be swung until after defeating Eater of Worlds or Brain of Cthulhu.
- Siren's Hearts now grant extra life regeneration and defense in Hardmode and after defeating Moon Lord.
- Made the notes from Siren's Song smaller.
- Yharon's Kindle Staff's Sons of Yharon now move twice as fast, but spawn flares 3 times less often.
- Reduced dust on certain projectiles.
- Resprited Devourer of Gods Mask.
- Resprited Victory Shard.
- Resprited Exoblade, Nebulash, and Vivid Clarity.
- Resprited The Devourer of Gods phase 2's head and Plaguebringer.
- Reverted Earth's sprite.
- Fixed a bug caused when using Atlantis.
- Removed some gray pixels on Daedalus Hood's item sprite.
- Fixed a bug which caused Jungle Dragon, Yharon to become near invincible in multiplayer.