Jump to navigation Jump to search
|"Cryogen and Leviathan Reworks"|
|Release date||February 23, 2017|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
- Added Phantasmal Fury, Shadowbolt Staff, Soul Piercer, Vehemence, and Venusian Trident.
- Added Cryogen's Shield and Ice Shield.
- Now enrages when brought out of the Calamity Biome.
- Nerfed base contact damage from 70 / 84 to 35 / 42 , and base defense from 25 to 5.
- Buffed Aurora Spirit's health from 80 / 96 to 180 / 216 , and damage from 66 / 105 to 75 / 120 .
- Buffed normal Cryocore health from 100 / 120 to 200 / 240 , and damage from 45 / 54 to 50 / 60 .
- Buffed strong Cryocore health from 130 / 156 to 250 / 300 , and damage from 55 / 66 to 60 / 72 .
- Phase 1 no longer teleports in a similar style to the Brain of Cthulhu.
- Increased the distance at which phase 2 hovers above the player.
- Defense and contact damage now only scale with its health in Expert Mode and higher instead of all difficulty modes.
- Increased projectiles frequencies at which Ice Bombs are fired in phase 1.
- Now has a shield which surrounds the core while spinning, which can be killed, but comes back after a short period of time.
- No longer spins due to the separation of the shield from the core.
- No longer gets smaller after each phase.
- Rain now starts at the beginning of the fight instead of after phase 1.
- Now immune to all debuffs.
- All phases are now counted as one NPC instead of each phase counting as its own NPC.
- Now spawns a box made of Lihzahrd Bricks after being defeated, containing her loot.
- Increased the drop chances for all weapons from 16.67% / 25% to 25% / 33% .
- Reduced the intensity of her screen shader.
- The Perforator Hive is now invulnerable while the large Perforator is alive.
- Now spawns a Cosmic Lantern after every 35 hits instead of 25.
- The Leviathan is now completely invulnerable.
- The Leviathan no longer charges at the player, and now stays to the side of them and switches between shooting meteors and summoning Aquatic Aberrations and Paraseas.
- Siren Lure now spawns Detonating Bubbles instead of Aquatic Aberrations and Paraseas.
- Siren Lure now has a rare chance to spawn a Sharknado when under 25% health.
- Increased Parasea's speed.
- Paraseas now produce smaller dust.
- Buffed Ebonian Slime God's contact damage from 70 / 98 to 75 / 105 , defense from 10 to 15, Abyss Mine damage from 60 / 120 to 80 / 160 , and changed Abyss Ball damage from 100 / 200 to 110 / 140 .
- Buffed Crimulan Slime God's contact damage from 90 / 108 to 95 / 114 , defense from 20 to 25, Abyss Mine damage from 50 / 100 to 60 / 120 , and nerfed Abyss Ball damage from 100 / 200 to 90 / 120 .
- Buffed split Ebonian Slime God's contact damage from 50 / 60 to 60 / 72 , defense from 0 to 5, and nerfed Abyss Ball damage from 160 to 100 ,
- Buffed split Crimulan Slime God's defense from 5 to 15, and nerfed Abyss Ball damage from 160 to 100 .
- The large unsplit slimes' projectile damages no longer scale in damage during Hardmode and after defeating Moon Lord.
- The large unsplit slimes now shoot mines more frequently.
- Phase 1's body segments each now have a 6.67% chance to spawn a Stasis Probe when hit instead of a 10% chance, and phase 2's body segments now spawn a Stasis Probe after every 14 hits instead of 7.
- Decreased the spawnrates for Hive and Perforator Cysts.
- Profaned Energy, Scorn Eater, and Ungodly Serpent can no longer spawn if any post-Moon Lord bosses besides Ceaseless Void or Supreme Calamitas are alive.
- Changed Cryo Key's tooltip from “Summons the gigantic floating ice mass” to “Summons the magic of the ancient ice castle”.
- Nerfed Grand Guardian's damage from 360 to 320.
- Nerfed Night's Ray's damage from 26 to 21.
- Profaned Shard now uses 15 Unholy Essences in its recipe instead of 50.
- Terra Ray now uses 7 Living Shards in its recipe instead of a Shadowbeam Staff and 5 Living Shards.
- Xeroc Greatsword no longer uses Spectre Staff in its recipe.
- Resprited The Leviathan, Siren Lure, and Storm Weaver's tail.
- Resprted Greatsword of Judgement and Red Sun.
- Fixed Blood Clot Staff, Corroslime Staff, Crimslime Staff, Dank Staff, Entropy's Vigil, Eye of the Storm, Rare Waifu in a Bottle, Seabound Staff, Staff of the Mechworm, Sun God Staff, Sun Spirit Staff, Waifu in a Bottle and Yharon's Kindle Staff displaying buff times in their tooltips.