Jump to navigation Jump to search
|"Post-Moon Lord Rebalances"|
|Release date||September 30, 2017|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 1.2.0.005 update made several changes and adjustments to the Bumblebirb and Supreme Calamitas fights, among other bosses. It also buffed and nerfed a large amount of post-Moon Lord weapons, and resprited Ceaseless Void.
- Added a new Bumblebirb variant.
- Now gets 600,000 health in Revengeance Mode, instead of inheriting Expert health.
- Main boss now takes up 25 NPC slots instead of 5.
- Main boss velocity and attack damage adjusted.
- Reduced Bumblebirb clone cap from 10 / 30 to 4 / 6 .
- Nerfed Bumblebirb clone health from 70,000 / 105,000 to 30,000 / 45,000 , and reduced size from 75% to 66%.
- Phase 2 is now slightly faster.
- Phase 2's body segments now take 20% damage instead of 50%.
- Now guaranteed to drop Picksaw when killed for the first time, alongside its normal drops.
- Now spawns unique Bumblebirb clones instead of the same Bumblebirb clones from the main Bumblebirb fight. These new Bumblebirb clones have greater stats. Yharon will also only summon up to 3 of them instead of 6.
- Phase 2's gravity-affected Yharon Fireball launch speed now has an increased maximum possible speed.
- Now uses the default immunity frame cooldown slot of 0, instead of 1.
- Phantom Turrets and Polterghast Hooks now use an immunity frame cooldown slot of 1 instead of the default 0.
- Now has status message quotes, after reaching 1% health.
- Some new quotes make use of new internal counters tracking Supreme Calamitas kills and player deaths.
- Death quote has been changed from "oh... guess that's it then.. huh..." to "So... guess that's it then.. huh...".
- While she is alive, hearts (and their holiday equivalents) heal for half their normal amount.
- All projectile damage now scales with the player's defense.
- If the player is below the surface layer, they will be rapidly accelerated upwards until they reach the surface. This does not allow the player to pass through blocks, they need a path between their current position and the surface or they will be forced against a ceiling.
- If the player has over 1000 defense or over 100% DR, they will now be instantly killed.
- Nerfed Alluvion's damage from 62 to 52.
- Nerfed Alpha Ray's damage from 38 to 30.
- Buffed Ark of the Elements' damage from 110 to 120.
- Buffed Arterial Assault's damage from 190 to 210.
- Buffed Asteroid Staff's damage from 110 to 130.
- Nerfed Auric Tesla armor's damage boost when standing still from 150% to 20%, but buffed critical strike chance boost from 15% to 20%.
- Buffed Blissful Bombardier's damage from 78 to 85, but projectile's periodic damaging dust now disappears after 0.33 seconds instead of 1.
- Nerfed Blood Clot Staff's damage from 12 to 9.
- Nerfed the chance to spawn hearts and mana stars when striking enemies while wearing Bloodflare armor from 4% to 0.5%.
- Briny Baron's spouts and Razorwind Blades now deal 50% damage if Golem hasn't been defeated.
- Buffed The Burning Sky's damage from 150 to 165.
- Buffed Claret Cannon's damage from 260 to 280.
- Nerfed Cleansing Blaze's damage from 130 to 120.
- Buffed The Dance of Light's damage from 200 to 235.
- Nerfed Dank Staff's damage from 12 to 9.
- Nerfed Deathhail Staff's damage from 100 to 90.
- Nerfed Deathwind's damage from 180 to 160.
- Nerfed Devil's Devastation's damage from 320 to 310.
- Nerfed Draconic Destruction's damage from 100 to 90.
- Buffed Dragon's Breath's damage from 190 to 205.
- Nerfed Effervescence's damage from 48 to 38.
- Nerfed Elemental Blaster's damage from 95 to 90.
- Buffed Elemental Eruption's damage from 28 to 30.
- Nerfed Elemental Shiv's damage from 160 to 150.
- Buffed The Enforcer's damage from 725 to 825.
- Nerfed Eradicator's damage from 200 to 190.
- Buffed Essence Flayer's damage from 200 to 220.
- Nerfed Excelsus' damage from 145 to 140.
- Buffed Fate's Reveal's damage from 70 to 73.
- Nerfed Gamma Fusillade's damage from 75 to 70.
- Nerfed Genisis' damage from 34 to 28.
- Nerfed Golden Eagle's damage from 120 to 115.
- Grand Guardian's on-hit effects no longer trigger when hitting The Devourer of Gods' body segments or The Devourer of Thots' body segments.
- Nerfed Grax's damage from 500 to 450.
- Nerfed Greatsword of Blah's damage from 200 to 195.
- Nerfed Gun's damage from 175 to 170.
- Nerfed Illustrious Knives' damage from 310 to 300.
- Buffed Lacerator's damage from 550 to 570.
- Magnetic Meltdown now always fires 4 projectiles instead of 4-5.
- Buffed Megafleet's damage from 200 to 210.
- Nerfed Minigun's damage from 280 to 260.
- Nerfed Mirror Blade's damage from 280 to 220, but buffed mana cost from 5 to 4. Copied damage is now capped at maximum of 500.
- Murasama now has a LocalNPCHitCooldown of 3 instead of 1.
- Nerfed The Mutilator's use time from 15 to 18. Bloodsplosions can now be triggered on enemies below 20% health instead of 10%, but now drop 1-2 hearts instead of 2-3.
- Nerfed Neptune's Bounty's damage from 285 to 265.
- Buffed Nuclear Fury's damage from 60 to 80. It now uses 5 Luminite Bars in its recipe instead of 5 Nebula Fragments, and now uses the rarity instead of .
- Nerfed The Obliterator's damage from 62 to 55.
- Nerfed Phangasm's damage from 140 to 120.
- Buffed Phantasmal Fury's mana cost from 30 to 20.
- Buffed Phoenix Flame Barrage's damage from 230 to 235.
- Nerfed Primordial Ancient's damage from 200 to 190.
- Nerfed Psychotic Amulet's melee damage boost when standing still from 120% to 25%, but buffed critical strike chance boost from 20% to 25%.
- Melee and throwing Reaver armor's set bonus tooltips have had the word "slightly" removed from "slightly more damage".
- Nerfed Red Sun's damage from 500 to 400.
- Nerfed Rouge Slash's damage from 150 to 130.
- Nerfed Shadowbolt Staff's damage from 120 to 113.
- Buffed Shredder's damage from 24 to 30.
- Nerfed Solar Flare's damage from 95 to 80.
- Buffed Solstice Claymore's damage from 245 to 270.
- Nerfed Soul Piercer's damage from 130 to 120.
- Buffed Stellar Striker's damage from 280 to 320.
- Buffed The Storm's damage from 75 to 80.
- Buffed Storm Dragoon's damage from 135 to 150.
- Nerfed Stream Gouge's damage from 250 to 230.
- Buffed Subsuming Vortex's mana cost from 30 to 20.
- Buffed Svantechnical's damage from 180 to 190.
- Nerfed T1000's damage from 150 to 142, and mana cost from 8 to 10.
- Buffed Telluric Glare's damage from 82 to 100.
- Nerfed Terror Blade's damage from 210 to 200.
- Nerfed Triactis' True Paladinian Mage-Hammer of Might's damage from 2100 to 1900.
- Nerfed Venusian Trident's damage from 200 to 190.
- Buffed Viscera's damage from 170 to 180.
- Nerfed The Wand's infernado damage from 300 to 280.
- Extreme Gravity now reduces flight time by 66% instead of 50%.
- Changed Warped's tooltip from "Your view of reality is being warped" to "Movement is being warped".
- Reworked Warped, now reduces X velocity and boosts Y velocity instead of modifying the player's gravity and falling speed by randomly generated amounts.
- Resprited Ceaseless Void.
- Fixed Reaver Helmet's tooltip missing a line break.