|Release date||June 16, 2017|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 18.104.22.1681 update added the Phantoplasm crafting material to the mod, dropped by a new enemy know as the Phantom Spirit. It added a few new items using the material as an ingredient, as well as incorporating it into various existing recipes. The update also resprited the Cosmilite weapon set.
- Added Phantom Spirit.
- Added Blood Orb and Phantoplasm.
- Added Fabstaff and T1000.
- Added Bloodflare Body Armor, Bloodflare Cuisses, and Bloodflare Mask.
- Added Omega Healing Potion.
Bosses and Enemies
- Enemies in the Dungeon after defeating Providence, the Profaned God now have buffed stats and have a 10% / 16.67% chance to spawn a Phantom Spirit on death.
- Revengeance Mode Hive Mind's first phase now spawns Hive Blobs every 5 seconds instead of 7.
- Defeating Providence, the Profaned God for the first time will now broadcast a status message to chat informing the player of new enemies dropping Bloodstone.
- Supreme Calamitas changes:
- Revengeance Mode Wall of Flesh no longer drops Vehemence.
- Abomination, Ancient Medallion, Astral Chunk, Birb Pheromones, Bloody Worm Food, Charred Idol, Cosmic Worm, Cryo Key, Decapodita Sprout, Desert Medallion, Dragon Egg (summoning), Eye of Desolation, Eye of Extinction, Profaned Core, Profaned Shard, Rune of Kos, Overloaded Sludge, Starcore, and Teratoma now use the boss roar sound effect instead of Item44 when used, and now spawn bosses directly instead of with an invisible projectile.
- Buffed Aerospec Breastplate's defense from 6 to 7.
- Buffed Aerospec Leggings' defense from 5 to 6.
- Ammo Reservation Potion, Archery Potion, Battle Potion, Builder Potion, Calming Potion, Crate Potion, Dangersense Potion, Endurance Potion, Featherfall Potion, Fishing Potion, Flipper Potion, Gender Change Potion, Gills Potion, Gravitation Potion, Heartreach Potion, Hunter Potion, Inferno Potion, Invisibility Potion, Ironskin Potion, Lifeforce Potion, Love Potion, Magic Power Potion, Mana Regeneration Potion, Mining Potion, Night Owl Potion, Obsidian Skin Potion, Rage Potion, Regeneration Potion, Shine Potion, Stink Potion, Sonar Potion, Spelunker Potion, Summoning Potion, Swiftness Potion, Teleportation Potion, Thorns Potion, Titan Potion, Warmth Potion, Water Walking Potion, Wormhole Potion, and Wrath Potion can now be crafted with 10 Blood Orbs and 1 Bottled Water at an Ancient Manipulator.
- Arid Artifact now stacks to 20 instead of 999.
- The following items now use the rarity instead of :
- Bloodstone Core now uses 5 Bloodstone and 1 Phantoplasm in its recipe instead of 1 Bloodstone, and now yields 2 instead of 1.
- Cadence Potion and Yharim's Stimulants' recipes now yield 1 instead of 3.
- The Mutilator's tooltip now mentions its on hit effect again, and now refers to the weapon's user as "you" instead of "the player".
- Increased the amount of arrows that Phangasm fires per salvo.
- The following items now use Phantoplasm in their recipes:
- Alluvion now uses 5 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- Asgardian Aegis now uses 5 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- Devil's Devastation now uses 5 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- Elysian Tracers now use 5 Phantoplasm in their recipe.
- Exoblade now uses 50 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- Eye of Extinction now uses 5 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- Galaxia now uses 5 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- Minigun now uses 5 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- Neptune's Bounty now uses 5 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- Phangasm now uses 5 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- Phantasmal Fury now uses 5 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- SDFMG now uses 5 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- Shadowspec Bar now uses 3 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- The Sponge now uses 5 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- Subsuming Vortex now uses 50 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- Venusian Trident now uses 5 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- Vivid Clarity now uses 50 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- Merged several lines in The Sponge's tooltip.
- Tarragon armor now requires an Ancient Manipulator to craft instead of a Hardmode Anvil.
- Vehemence changes:
- Resprited Cleansing Blaze, The Enforcer, Essence Flayer, Executioner's Blade, Shadowbolt Staff, Soul Piercer, and Stream Gouge.