|Use time||30 Very Slow|
|Tooltip||Unleashes a torrent of six arrows at once|
Converts wooden arrows into a combination of sharks, torrential and typhoon arrows
The Alluvion is a craftable post-Moon Lord bow and a direct upgrade of the Monsoon. It rapidly auto-fires double volleys of 6 arrows. While equipped with Wooden Arrows, the top and bottom arrows are converted into into Typhoon Arrows, which erupt into swirling typhoons on contact with enemies or tiles; the middle two arrows are converted into Torrential Arrows, which are high-velocity lasers that ignore NPC immunity frames; and the other two arrows are converted into sharks.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
- This weapon is a good way to farm The Devourer of Gods, as its piercing Torrential Arrows and area of effect Typhoon Arrows can cause significant damage to the Devourer's many segments.
- The word "alluvion" can refer to either a flood or the flow of water against a shore.
- The Alluvion and the Monsoon both share the color scheme of the Tempest Staff.
- 2.0.2.001: No longer uses 20 Sea Prisms, 10 Depth Cells, or 5 Tenebris in its recipe.
- 2.0.1.002: Decreased sell price from 36 to 28 .
- Now uses 20 Sea Prisms in its recipe.
- No longer considered a nature weapon.
- Buffed damage from 70 to 165.
- Now fires 6 arrows at once instead of 10, increased arrow velocity from 20 to 35.
- Torrent arrows now grant enemies 10 local immunity frames instead of 1.
- Whirlpool projectiles now grant enemies ID-static immunity frames instead of local immunity frames.
- All Wooden arrows are now converted into torrent arrows and shark projectiles instead of there being a chance for Wooden arrows to be converted.
- Now requires a Cosmic Anvil to craft instead of a Draedon's Forge.
- 1.4.5.003: Fixed sharks proccing on-hit effects from summoner accessories.
- 1.4.5.002: Now uses 1 Ascendant Spirit Essence in its recipe instead of 5 Phantoplasm.
- Nerfed damage from 90 to 70.
- Arrows are now affected by arrow bonuses.
- 184.108.40.206: Fixed unique arrows not being affected by the Archery Potion.
- Tooltip now specifies that it converts Wooden Arrows.
- Typhoons no longer deal more damage in Expert Mode.
- Buffed damage from 45 to 90.
- Water spouts now grant enemies 30 local immunity frames instead of 5.
- Nerfed damage from 53 to 45.
- Resprited Typhoon Arrows.
- Now requires Wooden Arrows to shoot special projectiles.
- No longer has a chance to drop ammo when a projectile lands.
- 1.3.3.001: Buffed damage from 50 to 53.
- 1.3.1.001: Now uses 10 Depth Cells, 20 Lumenyl, and 5 Tenebris in its recipe.
- Nerfed damage from 52 to 50.
- The water spouts spawned by typhoon arrows now last 1 second instead of 2 and grant enemies 6 local immunity frames instead of 5.
- 1.2.3.008: Reduced the size of tornadoes.
- 1.2.1.005: Nerfed damage from 62 to 52.
- 1.2.1.004: Buffed damage from 55 to 62.
- 1.2.1.001: Nerfed damage from 140 to 55.
- 220.127.116.111: Now uses 5 Phantoplasm in its recipe.
- 18.104.22.1681: Now requires a Draedon's Forge to craft instead of an Ancient Manipulator.
- 22.214.171.1241: Buffed damage from 125 to 140.
- Torrential Arrows now grant local immunity frames instead of global immunity frames when hitting enemies.
- Water spouts now hit every 6 frames.
- 126.96.36.1991: Now uses the rarity instead of .
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.