|Use time||8 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Throws a stream of homing blades|
Stealth strikes summon a guillotine of blades on hit
|Inflicts Debuff||God Slayer Inferno|
|Debuff duration||3 seconds (Homing Blade)|
4 seconds (Falling Blade)
|Debuff tooltip||Your flesh is burning off|
The Executioner's Blade is a craftable post-Moon Lord rogue weapon. It auto-fires a continuous stream of homing purple blades that explode on impact, inflicting God Slayer Inferno on any enemies hit. The blades can pass through walls and travel for quite some distance before being affected by gravity. Thrown blades cannot home in on enemies while they are inside of solid blocks. Each use of the weapon throws a set of three blades, but when the attack button is held down the stream of blades is continuous.
Performing a stealth strike with the Executioner's Blade causes a row of twenty identical blades, to fall swiftly downwards once the resulting blades strike which deal 60% of the original damage. The row of blades will not home onto enemies unlike the main blades.
Its best modifier is Flawless.
- The Executioner's Blade's stealth strike only deals 90% damage to Supreme Witch, Calamitas's Supreme Soul Seekers and 80% to Brimstone Hearts.
- Nerfed damage from 200 to 188 and shot speed from 26 to 24, main stealth strike projectiles no longer deal 361% base damage.
- Buffed stealth strike falling blade damage from 120% base damage to 400%.
- 2.0.1.002: Decreased sell price from 36 to 28 .
- 1.5.1.001: Now inflicts God Slayer Inferno for 3 and 4 seconds from homing and falling blades respectively instead of 5.
- Nerfed damage from 420 to 200.
- Removed stealth strike projectile cap and stealth strikes now have a 361% damage modifier.
- No longer uses Nightmare Fuel or Endothermic Energy in its recipe, and now requires a Cosmic Anvil to craft instead of a Draedon's Forge.
- Now has a stealth strike effect.
- Nerfed damage from 550 to 420.
- Projectile now functions in PvP.
- Now has glowmasks.
- Greatly increased the size of explosions.
- Fixed blades playing their explosion sound in the wrong place.
- 18.104.22.168: Now uses 5 Nightmare Fuel or Endothermic Energy in its recipe.
- 22.214.171.124: Now has afterimages.
- Nerfed damage from 615 to 550.
- Decreased God Slayer Inferno duration from 8.33 seconds to 5.
- Added a tooltip.
- 1.4.1.001: Buffed damage from 550 to 615.
- 1.3.2.001: Buffed damage from 190 to 550.
- 1.2.2.001: Buffed damage from 180 to 190.
- 1.2.1.001: Nerfed damage from 260 to 180.
- 1.2.0.001: Resprited.
- 126.96.36.1991: Resprited.
- 188.8.131.521: Now requires a Draedon's Forge to craft instead of an Ancient Manipulator.
- 184.108.40.2061: Now uses the rarity instead of .
- 220.127.116.11: Buffed damage from 215 to 260.
- 18.104.22.168: Now requires an Ancient Manipulator to craft instead of a Hardmode Anvil.
- 1.1.7: Introduced.