Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In the past, Desert Medallion was known as "Dried Seafood", and was referred to as such in the internal files for many updates.
These history sections are still a work-in-progress, and may not yet contain changes relevant to the current version of the Calamity Mod.
- 2.0.2.001: Now uses 40 Sand Blocks in its recipe instead of 25, and no longer uses 15 Cacti.
- 2.0.0.001: Decreased use time from 45 to 10.
- 1.5.1.001: Tooltip now clarifies that it must be used in the Desert, and removed its flavor tooltip.
- Now non-consumable and stacks to 1.
- Can no longer be used during Boss Rush.
- No longer sold by the Sea King after defeating Desert Scourge.
- Now uses 25 Sand Blocks, 15 Cacti, 4 Antlion Mandibles, and 2 Stormlion Mandibles in its recipe instead of 15, 10, 3, and 1.
- 1.4.4.003: Resprited.
- 1.4.3.001: Now requires an Altar to craft instead of an Anvil.
- 18.104.22.168: Now sold by the Sea King instead of the Dryad.
- 1.4.1.003: Tooltip now mentions the name of what boss it spawns.
- Now uses 15 Sand Blocks and 10 Cacti in its recipe instead of 25 and 15.
- 1.2.0.002: Now sold by the Dryad after defeating Desert Scourge.
- 1.2.0.001: No longer uses 5 Coral in its recipe.
- Now uses the boss roar sound effect instead of Item44 when used.
- Now directly spawns the boss instead of using an invisible projectile.
- 22.214.171.1241: Fixed it being able to be used if Desert Scourge was currently active.
- 1.1.5.09: Resprited.
- 126.96.36.1992: Now functions properly in multiplayer.
- 188.8.131.52: Now uses 25 Sand Blocks, 3 Stormlion Mandibles, 15 Cacti, and 5 Coral in its recipe instead of 15 Sand Blocks, 1 Stormlion Mandible, 5 Cacti, and 1 Desert Feather.
- 184.108.40.206: Now uses 1 Stormlion Mandible in its recipe.
- 1.0: Introduced.