Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Zen Potion is a craftable Pre-Hardmode buff potion. It grants the Zen buff, which reduces enemy spawn rates by 60% and maximum spawn count by 70%. It is also used in the crafting of the Tranquility Candle.
- The Zen Potion is the exact opposite of the Zerg Potion, which greatly increases enemy spawn rate.
- The appearance of the Zen Potion is based off the Yin Yang, a traditional chinese symbol.
These history sections are still a work-in-progress, and may not yet contain changes relevant to the current version of the Calamity Mod.
- 2.0.3.001: Resprited buff.
- 2.0.2.001: Now uses 3 Daybloom in its recipe instead 1, and no longer uses 2 Blighted Gel and 1 Pink Gel.
- 2.0.1.002: Fixed non-Blood Orb recipe not being affected by Alchemy Table's ingredient reduction effect.
- 1.5.0.001: Increased buff duration from 10 minutes to 15.
- Now uses 1 Daybloom and 2 Purified Gel in its recipe instead of 3 Cores of Eleum.
- Blood Orb recipe now uses 2 Purified Gel instead of 1 Core of Eleum.
- Fixed a bug where the recipe was not affected by Alchemy Table's ingredient saving function.
- 1.4.3.002: Increased potency of spawnrate manipulating effect.
- 126.96.36.199: Buffed spawn rate reduction from 33% to 40%, but nerfed max spawn reduction from 99% to 70%.
- Now uses 3 Cores of Eleum in its recipe instead of 3 Essences of Eleum, and Blood Orb recipe now uses a Core of Eleum.
- Decreased spawn rate reduction from 98% to 33%.
- Now works at full power in the Abyss.
- 1.4.1.001: Now uses 1 Bottled Water, 2 Blighted Gel, 3 Essences of Eleum, and 1 Pink Gel in its recipe instead of 1 Calming Potion, 3 Blighted Gel, and 3 Pink Gel.
- 1.3.1.001: Now less effective in the Abyss.
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.