Sticky Spiky Ball
|Knockback||3 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||19 Average|
|Tooltip||Throws a spiky ball that sticks to everything|
Stealth strikes throw four at once and last a lot longer
|Debuff duration||5 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||You are dripping goo|
Sticky Spiky Balls are craftable consumable Pre-Hardmode spiky balls. They throw gravity-affected spiky balls that stick to solid blocks and platforms. They additionally latch onto enemies and deal damage every second for 5 seconds, as well as inflicting the Slime debuff. Up to 10 balls can be stuck on an enemy at once.
Performing a stealth strike with Sticky Spiky Balls causes four spiky balls to be thrown instead of one and allows each ball to last for 20 seconds instead of the typical 5 seconds.
The Sticky Spiky Ball cannot be reforged, and therefore cannot have modifiers.
- 2.0.2.001: Now uses 100 Spiky Balls in its recipe instead of 20, and now yields 100 instead of 20.
- 2.0.1.002: Nerfed stealth strike to throw four projectiles instead of seven.
- 1.5.0.001: Now uses 20 Spiky Balls in its recipe instead of 3, and now yields 20.
- 1.4.3.001: Projectile now functions in PvP.
- 184.108.40.206: Introduced.