|Knockback||2.5 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||12 Fast|
|Tooltip||Stealth strikes spawn rain clouds on enemy hits|
|Inflicts Debuff||Burning Blood|
|Debuff duration||1.5 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Your blood is on fire|
|The Perforators||30-50 / 50-75||25% / 33.33%|
Tooth Balls are craftable Pre-Hardmode rogue weapons that are also dropped by The Perforators. They can pierce two enemies before breaking and inflict Burning Blood for 3 seconds. They have a 50% chance of being recovered after being thrown. They function almost identically to Rot Balls.
Performing a stealth strike with Tooth Balls causes crimson clouds to spawn above each enemy that are hit. The cloud's raindrops inflict Burning Blood for 1.5 seconds.
The Tooth Ball cannot be reforged, and therefore cannot have modifiers.
- 2.0.3.005: Decreased Burning Blood duration from 2 seconds to 1.5.
- Now properly uses local immunity frames.
- Now inflicts Burning Blood for 3 seconds.
- Moved Crimtane Bar to the top of the recipe.
- 2.0.1.002: Now drops at a 25% chance in Classic Mode instead of 100%, and is included in the weighted drop stack.
- 1.5.0.001: Recipe now yields 100.
- 1.4.4.004: Now has a stealth strike effect.
- 184.108.40.206: Buffed damage from 20 to 26.
- 1.3.3.001: Resprited.
- 220.127.116.111: No longer bounces.
- 18.104.22.1686: Increased thrown size.
- 22.214.171.124: Resprited.
- 126.96.36.199: Buffed damage from 18 to 20, use time from 17 to 12, and critical strike chance from 6% to 8%.
- 1.1.5.095: Resprited.
- 1.1.5: Introduced.
|Blood Sample • Bloody Worm Food|
Vein Burster • Sausage Maker • Aorta • Eviscerator • Blood Bath • Flesh of Infidelity • Tooth Ball