|Knockback||3 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||19 Average|
|Tooltip||Throws a web-covered ball that covers enemies in cobwebs to slow them down|
Stealth strikes slow enemies down longer
|Debuff duration||0.5 seconds|
2 seconds (stealth strike)
|Debuff tooltip||You are stuck.|
The Web Ball is a craftable consumable Pre-Hardmode spiky ball. It throws a gravity affected web-covered ball that inflicts the Webbed debuff onto enemies for half a second, slowing their movement speed.
Performing a stealth strike with Web Balls causes the next ball thrown to inflict Webbed for 2 seconds instead of half.
The Web Ball cannot be reforged, and therefore cannot have modifiers.
- Increased Webbed duration from stealth strikes from 1 second to 2.
- Now uses 10 Cobwebs in its recipe instead of 5, and now yields 50 instead of 20.
- 2.0.1.002: Buffed damage from 8 to 12. It now inflicts Webbed for 0.5 and 1 second instead of 1 and 2 seconds from non-stealth and stealth strikes respectively.
- Recipe now yields 20.
- Fixed an oversight where stealth strike projectiles had flat damage.
- 1.4.3.002: Nerfed damage from 12 to 8.
- 1.4.3.001: Projectile now functions in PvP.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.