|Type||Potion – Crafting material|
|Use time||17 Average|
|Tooltip||Grants a buff that boosts life regen for 10 seconds|
The life regen boost is stronger if below 75% health
10 second duration
'The wonders of angiogenesis'
|Grants Buff||Bloodfin Boost|
|Buff duration||10 seconds|
|Buff tooltip||Don't let the blood get to your head|
It heals 240 health and grants the player the Bloodfin Boost buff on consumption which boosts the player's life regen by 5, plus an additional 5 while the player is suffering from a damage-over-time debuff. If the player is below 75% life, they will heal an additional 2 health per second (equivalent to +4 to the life regen stat), however this healing is not tied to the life regen stat and is instead a series of direct 1 HP heals every half-second.
Once consumed, the player receives Potion Sickness for 60 seconds.
- Bloodfins can be considered an indirect upgrade to Honeyfins, given similar names and obtaining methods.
- Bloodfins can be considered the alternative to Supreme Healing Potions, as both are obtainable around the same time, and heal the player for a similar amount. However, the Bloodfin is arguably superior due to its life regen boosts, especially at low life, with only slightly less immediate healing.
- The pseudo-regen heals when below 75% life will get disabled if the player is wearing Omega Blue armor or firing the Blood Boiler, just like regular life regen.
- Angiogenesis in its tooltip refers to the process by which blood vessels are formed.
- 2.0.1.002: No longer consumed by using Quick Buff.
- 2.0.1.001: Can now craft into Seafood Dinner at a Cooking Pot.
- 1.4.5.004: Fixed a bug that allowed it to be used while the player was inflicted with Potion Sickness through Quick Buff.
- 1.4.3.002: Resprited it and buff.
- 22.214.171.124: Buffed the life regeneration granted.
- 126.96.36.199: Introduced.