|Knockback||1 (Extremely Weak)|
|Use time||17 Average|
|Tooltip||Stealth strikes cause the main ball of sludge to split on hit, inflicting more damage|
|Debuff duration||2 seconds (Large Sludge)|
1 second (Small Sludge)
|Debuff tooltip||You are dripping goo|
The Sludge Splotch is a craftable Pre-Hardmode consumable rogue weapon. It throws a gravity-affected sludge ball that inflicts the Slime debuff on enemies. The sludge ball dissipates upon hitting a tile or striking an enemy.
Performing a stealth strike with a Sludge Splotch causes the resulting ball to split into three smaller sludge blobs on impact. Just like the main ball, these dissipate upon hitting a tile or striking an enemy.
The Sludge Splotch cannot be reforged, and therefore cannot have modifiers.
- The Sludge Splotch's design is based on the now removed Murky Sludge item, that was previously used to craft it.
- Buffed damage from 30 to 48.
- Stealth strike now spawns 3 sludge balls instead of an average of 3-5.
- Small sludge balls now deal 100% base damage instead of 7 fixed damage.
- Now inflicts Slimed instead of Slow.
- 1.5.0.001: Now uses 10 Blighted Gel and 1 Shadow Scale or Tissue Sample in its recipe instead of 2 and 5, and now yields 100 instead of 50.
- 1.4.5.006: Decreased sell price from 20 to 40 .
- 1.4.3.001: Introduced.