Iron Franciscas are craftable consumable Pre-Hardmode rogue weapons that are the direct counterpart to the Lead Tomahawks. They throw gravity affected axes that travel a short distance before falling to the ground. Each axe's damage has a 2x damage increase for the first 0.25 seconds after being thrown. All axes thrown instantly break upon contact with an enemy or block.
Performing a stealth strike with Iron Franciscas causes the resulting francisca to pierce up to six enemies.
The Iron Francisca cannot be reforged, and therefore cannot have modifiers.
- A francisca is a type of throwing axe used by the Franks during the Dark Ages.
- Now grants 10 local immunity frames and has doubled damage for 0.25 seconds instead of 0.17.
- Can no longer be recovered after being thrown.
- 2.0.1.003: Fixed tooltip still saying that stealth strikes pierce infinitely instead of 6 times.
- Buffed damage from 7 to 14.
- Stealth strikes now pierce 6 times instead of infinitely.
- 2.0.0.001: Resprited.
- 1.5.0.001: Recipe now yields 100.
- Nerfed damage from 8 to 7.
- Fixed a grammar error in its tooltip.
- Buffed damage from 7 to 8.
- Now deals increased damage for the first 0.17 seconds active instead of 0.33.
- No longer has auto use.
- 1.4.3.001: Projectile rotation is now based on instantaneous velocity.
- 22.214.171.124: Now recovered 25% of the time instead of 50%.
- 126.96.36.199: Introduced.